turdsday turds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turdsday turds

Couple tough losses yesterday on some decent sized dogs (particularly Baltimore and Washington going down in the final inning), and some true turds like Seattle RL, lol, but life goes on....

ytd 132-140 (-10.25 units)

Early ones:

Colorado -105
    Phillies +145

2 units each

Wow, i came up with a play for every remaining game on the card....and rather easily I might add. So, instead of cutting a few of them out and hoping I didn't eliminate winners, I played all 6 of them...

Boston/Detroit over 8.5 -110

Are you serious? How a total between these 2 teams can be under 9.5 is beyond me. Yea, I know, Beckett vs Verlander. Well Verlander sucks this year, both teams have very questionable bullpens, and Boston has been ripping the ball for a week now. So with the way Boston is hitting, the fact that Verlander BLOWS this year, that both pens are questionable at best so far this season, and that Detroit finally found the lumber last night....this is a ****in no brainer. Now it'll probably make an ass out of me and end up a 1-0 game, but seriously, this is gonna hit way way more often than not, and I only needed to pay -110 to get it.

Florida -110

The Brewers are sucking ass. They've always sucked on the road too, and their bullpen is a crappy mess. Florida keeps playing solid, and Hendrickson is actually doing ok this season (5-1, 3.71 era). I'll take the fish at the standard price of -110. They've got a better shot to win than that, imo.

Tampon Bay +110

Prefer the TB bats to the Jays bats, and prefer Jackson to Litsch (never thought I'd be saying I preferred Edwin Jackson over anyone, LOL), and I get a dog line. Sounds good.

Orioles -110

Cabrera > Hochevar. KC shot their load last night, and Cabrera, who has been solid all year, shuts em down tonight, imo. O's still playing good ball, despite the losing streak....as they've been in just about every game till the end, but just aren't pulling em out. Doing so may be easier against KC. There's a reason a team who is 2-9 in their last 11, has lost 5 straight is, and is 6-12 on the road....is favored on the road....cause they have the advantage here and should win.

Washington +110

Continuing to fade Backe, or play the over, every time he pitches. I opted for the dog line to fade him tonight. This is imo the public's no brainer of the day to take Houston too. I can hear it now...."Backe's money at home", "the Nats suck", etc etc....you know, the whole 9 yards. So why only -120 for Houston then? Yep, it's cause Backe is due to get lit, bit time. He's not pitching well at all, and the Nats aren't that bad....just cause they started slow.

Seattle RL +125

Maybe Seattle can hit a lefty, which they have great numbers against so far, cause they sure couldn't hit those blooper balls Padilla was throwing around last night. What a bunch of tools. I'm sure not paying -175 for these buffoons, but i do like them to win, and i figure if they do win, it'll probably be by 2 or more...so at +125 as compared to -175, i'll take my chances with the RL.

2 units each

Comment

I can't waste money on the orioles anymore. They have gotten picked off, caught stealing, and thrown out by the outfielders more than any other team. They are awful on the base paths is another way to put it. Oakland gave them every single opportunity to win that game and they couldn't do it.

Now they will probably win tonight lol

Comment

LOL, 22 men reach base in the DET/BOS game and only 6 manage to score :puke:

Comment

Working...
        X