Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday MLB >>>

MLB YTD: 87-87, -30.90 Units

Wow, the Mariners blow...they are getting embarrased at home by the horrible Rangers...their loss yesterday made a great day, an even day for me....onward...

Giants +110 (Cain) vs Pirates - 2 Units
    Nice spot for the Giants to avoid the sweep, with Cain on the hill, who's been great in his last 3 starts. Maholm coming off his worst start of the year, and that will likely trigger his fall back to mediocrity. Public obviously hates SF in any situation (usually me included, lol), so we get a juicy dog number here backing a very good pitcher against a below average team...gotta take the value in Cain...

Braves -150 (Reyes) vs Padres - 3 Units
    Fading the atrocious Padres again...and I really should most times Peavy isn't pitching. Atlanta, one of the better home teams in MLB get this sweep over the Pads, IMO. Today we have 2 lefties starting, with Ledezma coming out of the pen...but the big difference is the Braves bats are insanely hot, and are near the top of baseball in batting against lefties this year. On the other side, SD bats are batting a crazy .198 against lefties...by far the worst in baseball. Much like last night, the home team only laying 50 cents does not seem like much in this one...

Red Sox -117 (Beckett) vs Tigers - 2 Units
    Detroit got their win off Papelbon last night to finally end a losing streak, now get to come back and face Boston's ace, and their still insanely hot bats...remember, the Sox still managed to get 9 in the loss, and have averaged 7.7 runs per game in these last 2 series. Low number, IMO for Beckett and those Boston hitters.

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 05-08-2008, 10:27 AM.

Broke even on the day games with SF blowing their lead. Adding one more for tonight...

Rays/Jays OVER 9 -126 (Action) - 2 Units
    An over with Toronto?? Yep...I see alot of runs tonight....For TB...Edwin blows, and seems to be back to his old self of giving up 5 or 6 runs every start...and the TB bats always seem to perform well against Toronto, are coming off a bad performance last night (mostly b/c of Marcum), and have already hit Litsch hard once this year. For the Jays...their offensive struggles have been well documented, but they have actually scored 4 or more runs in 4 or their last 5 games...and should be able to score a few on Edwin. The Jays superb pitching is also well documented (me included! lol), but this might be a spot where it is one of the rare occasions they give up some runs. #5 Litcsh is coming off 2 straight quality starts, but that was against CHW and KC...not exactly top hitting clubs...and like I said, he was rocked in his one 2008 start against the Rays two weeks ago.

Was also looking at Washington...but Lannan gets rocked every now and then, and Houston hits lefties like mad. And, **** I really want to back Seattle again, but i feel burned by that ******* lineup...we'll see...
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 05-08-2008, 04:24 PM.

Comment

bjs over?

I like it too..... GL.....
      "You retired too? No, I'm in my prime!!!"

Comment

bj over

we got lucky......
        "You retired too? No, I'm in my prime!!!"

Comment

Nice to get lucky for once...TB brings in their closer with a 3-0 lead, and the Jays tie it up, then TB scores 5 in the top of the 13th to hit the over...lmao...I'll take it...

updating... MLB YTD: 90-88, -27.63 Units

Comment

wow what a way to get that over haha.

Comment

Working...
            X