500 on White Sox Pk
    500 on Cubs Pk
    500 on Rockies -130
    500 on Tigers +110

500 Magic +5.5
    500 Spurs +3 :thumbs:
    "You retired too? No, I'm in my prime!!!"

Welcome to Predictem.com!!!

BOL tonight and I look forward to your plays EVERYDAY!!!!!

Going to coattail for the week so I don't want any of this one and done ****.

I want the plays everyday!!!!

Good luck DUKE!!!!

BB:thumbs:
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

I want my landscaping done then.... hahaha

:laughing::laughing:
      also played 3 more:
      Magic over
      parlay magic and over
      white sox over

Comment

wow

Every time i changed the channel, i got rear-ended, all in the 9th inning.... Sox had bases loaded one out, ozuna hits into a double play... cubs had bases loaded with one out..thrown out at home on wild pitch...Rockies had albert score on a infield ground out from second base on em. Still don't know how pistons covered that game...... :puke: 1-6
        more importantly -3100 today...... Sorry Billy

Comment

Originally posted by Duke View Post
          Every time i changed the channel, i got rear-ended, all in the 9th inning.... Sox had bases loaded one out, ozuna hits into a double play... cubs had bases loaded with one out..thrown out at home on wild pitch...Rockies had albert score on a infield ground out from second base on em. Still don't know how pistons covered that game...... :puke: 1-6
          more importantly -3100 today...... Sorry Billy
          Sox are playing like **** and this is the worst I've seen them play in a while.. They had a great opportunity to win all these.

Sox have guys on 2nd and 3rd, 0 outs and Uribe doesn't run when it's hit to the ss (who is playing back). They end up getting nothing that inning.

And the stupid ass ninth inning that you saw.. Pathetic, but I can see them breaking out vs. Blackburn tomorrow (hopefully)
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

bjs won all 4 games with all 4 unders coming in... unreal

Sox made the jays pitching staff look better than they really are...I hope the sox hit like this against the chubs..... I'm laying off the sox for a while....:bang:

Comment

Working...
            X