• Show
Clear All

• wsox08's MLB Monday

Arizona Diamondbacks -158
    1 unit

Arizona Diamondbacks -1½ +130
    .63 units
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Texas Rangers +110

Boston Red Sox -111

Baltimore Orioles +122

Chicago White Sox +110

2 units each

Los Angeles Angels/Kansas City Royals over 9 -115
    4 units

leans towards LAD and Tex-Sea under

GL
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

of course it's a pitchers duel in KC :laughing:

and the Sox have guys on 2nd and 3rd, 0 outs in the 3rd and CAN'T score.. and lose 1-0.

GODDDDDDDDDD bases loaded 1 out in the 9th and double play.. what the ****
      Overall Records

Comment

Dude, i feel ya. I went thru this **** 2 seasons ago where nothing i did was right, no matter what. All I did was take bad break after bad break pretty much all season long.

Bullpens blowing leads....guys making stupid errors to cost me games....and just what seemed like every possible thing that could go either way going against me.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone....and I hope it turns around for you soon :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, Stif.. I'm hoping I can turn it around soon or I'm going to shut it down for a while in bases.

Here's some leans for tomorrow but I'll likely cut it down to 3

SF
          SF-Pitt OV
          SD
          SD-ATL UN
          FL
          LAD
          Wsox
          KC-LAA under
          Oakland-Balt UNDER

If anyone has any thoughts on these then feel free to post 'em. GL
          Overall Records

Comment

Working...
          X