WOW Good thing I took down The CISCO System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW Good thing I took down The CISCO System

****EN System took a ****!!! Up 30 units and now down over 50!!!!

Ouch
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

I was wondering what happened to it. And as most stuff, like mine, will go opposite. Albert Eisenhowers theory of relativity will take effect on jus about everything:beer2:
    If its fun, do it

Comment

is the cisco system a computer? Sorry I haven't been around the forum lately so I dunno?
      2009 NCAA Football
      Record: 41-38-1
      +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
      Record: 11-14-0
      +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
      Record: 15-15-2
      +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

ya 3 4 game loses 1 5 game and 1 six game loss. It ****en killed my summer.

Comment

Karma's a bitch.

Probably no one knows what I mean except maybe Billy and Yo, but that's all I gotta say

Comment

Actually, I also want to add that I feel for those of you who followed the system at that other whiny little site and lost a bunch of money.

My last comment has nothing to do with you guys at all. Didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea...just that i really can't say more cause it's not my place to.

Comment

Well I have been tracking some strange let's just call it "pinnacle weirdness" that last night 3 nights went 9-2 today it is 4-0 with two pending. I stopped betting my own stuff for a while and have went back into line work LOL. or what ever you want to call it.
              College 52-42 +560 (56%)
              NFL 19-23 -550 (45%)
              last update (7:19 AM 11/29/15)

Comment

One last note my only guess at this point is there is some euro group or maybe aussies betting the crap out of baseball openers and doing funny things with them. Well to me looked funny but like I said before 13-2 overall 2 pending glad I got on board. The first night I just bet them because I thought that was some strange moves that late at night and wanted to see how they did vs my rag picks that where dropping 3-4 units. in case anyone gives a crap the 2 pending are Seattle and Baltimore
                College 52-42 +560 (56%)
                NFL 19-23 -550 (45%)

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
                  Well I have been tracking some strange let's just call it "pinnacle weirdness" that last night 3 nights went 9-2 today it is 4-0 with two pending. I stopped betting my own stuff for a while and have went back into line work LOL. or what ever you want to call it.
                  1-3 saturday

2-1 sunday

I know Angles won gm 3 today so I think your thinking the wrong system.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    Karma's a bitch.

Probably no one knows what I mean except maybe Billy and Yo, but that's all I gotta say

I took up the arse trying the system can you elaberate so that I don't fall into simallar systems.

Comment

Cisco was making a big deal over at another site about me posting his plays here at Predictem! He said I was STEALING THEM (FUNNY WHEN ITS A SYSTEM) and posting them over here as my system, I told everyone in the beginning it was Cisco System!
                      Hell I was just trying out the system and sharing the info. These are Public Forums. Anyways ever since he made a big deal about it the system tanked! Bad Karma!!! Not only that but he mother ****ed me over at MJ's and they left it up for everyone to see. Than I posted a request to take it down. No one would! So I posted Predictem.com in the thread and it got deleted within 5 secs. to *********.com and I posted it again wanting to see if it was computer animated or if the MODS were doing it! Well it was the MODS and they banned me after being a member for over 10 years! ****en spineless. LOL They thought I was over there trying to promo our site! LOL Funny ****. The system has tanked so bad that no one is posting it at any of the sites anymore! The thing that gets under my skin is I apologized to the guy and tried to talk to him but instead he sent out his Internet thugs to piss in my cereal!!!! LOL they said they were going to expose me. Expose me of what????****en retards!!!! Losing my money on a busted system!!! So that is the story!!!!

Thanks Stiff for the post it made my day!!!!! :beerbang:

BB:thumbs:
                      "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
                        I took up the arse trying the system can you elaberate so that I don't fall into simallar systems.
                        LOL Chris is a line whore. Sort of like a coke whore. He use to do lines for a living!!!!

Gsad you and I could be talking about oranges and apples and Chris would be listening and start talking about his rubber band ball and how big it has grown in the past year!!!
                        He is just talking about system he follows and use to work back in the days!!!!
                        His word use to be money back in the QUICK NICK ERA!!!! LOL What was that back in the late 90's???

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post
                          LOL Chris is a line whore. Sort of like a coke whore. He use to do lines for a living!!!!

Gsad you and I could be talking about oranges and apples and Chris would be listening and start talking about his rubber band ball and how big it has grown in the past year!!!
                          He is just talking about system he follows and use to work back in the days!!!!
                          His word use to be money back in the QUICK NICK ERA!!!! LOL What was that back in the late 90's???
                          I wish I would have known this 4k ago, no big deal if JMLs' ass stays on fire in foots!

Comment

Thats is one of your funnier post billy. LMAO. Oh the 90's the "Golden Era" of sports betting and quick nick fade locks.
                            College 52-42 +560 (56%)
                            NFL 19-23 -550 (45%)

Comment

Exactly what Billy said. It didn't involve me, so i didn't know if he wanted it public or not.

Seriously though, it's a system, and Billy gave credit to the creator. It's not like we're all mentally challenged and can't figure out the plays on our own, so what's the crime in posting it here?

None.

Some people are just asses....and like i said, karma is a bitch sometimes, and a guy like Cisco can go from hero to zero pretty quickly.

Comment

Working...
                              X