No announcement yet.

sunday bases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, it's not that hard to keep a record. I mean I don't care what anyone does or doesn't do, but it's hard to know where someone's coming from when they just post a play or plays, with no record, no reasoning, no nothing.

Example....

I "visited" another posting forum the other day looking for the schedule for the mlb road system, which is something i never do.

So anyway, now i'm there, so I decide to read a couple posts and see what the place is all about.

All i see is "my POD is xxxx", "lock of the day is xxxx", "play of the month is xxxx", etc

No records, at all, except a few buffoons on a hot streak who post "i'm 8-2 last 3 days". Big whoop. 3 days means ****. Now don't get me wrong, these guys might be great cappers....but 3 days ain't enough to make me value their opinion....that's for sure.

Normally no reasoning either....just "i'm pounding this one guys", or something along those lines. Well whoop-de-*******-doo. How does that help ME determine why you're play is a good one? It doesn't. So then why post it? Who are you helping? That's right. NO ONE.

Daws is right, posting plays and keeping no record completely defeats the purpose of the forum in the first place, which is to share info and help others find winners.

Think about it....if you're looking to tail (or fade) someone, who are you gonna look at? The guy who just posts some random plays with no reason why and no record, or the guy who posts his plays, with either a good (or bad) record?

Now fight nice, lol
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 05-05-2008, 09:04 PM.

Comment

1st of all, if you are gonna tail someone, then you have to be willing, to lose!
      2nd, many that keep records, dont keep them accurate!
      3rd, if someone is down, it will even out!
      lastly, if you like a play, and you find another capper up here, that you would tail, with the same play, then bet the damn thing!

nuff said! :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
        1st of all, if you are gonna tail someone, then you have to be willing, to lose!
        2nd, many that keep records, dont keep them accurate!
        3rd, if someone is down, it will even out!
        lastly, if you like a play, and you find another capper up here, that you would tail, with the same play, then bet the damn thing!

nuff said! :beer2:

If you don't keep accurate records you are wasting everybody's time including your own. I've know people who lose year after year and never even out, I think we all know people like that. It's not about keeping records for the sake of people tailing, it's about holding yourself accountable if you're going to take the time to tell the world what you're betting. If you're just going to post plays randomly... you really think anyone is going to put any stock in what you pick? Aside from people who come on to this site and check EVERY post EVERYDAY, nobody will care. If you don't care yourself, then why take the time in the first place? Not trying to call you out tampayay, just saying in general.
        "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

:hide:
          NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
          X