~~ BIFF'S BASES - MAY 4th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S BASES - MAY 4th ~~

Out for the day, so here's my two plays. I also like the Angels and the Brewers, but Sheets is day-to-day as far as I'm concerned and the line has dropped over night. I'm also just not ready to lay -170 with Saunders. He's good but not that good in my opinion. Off the record, I'm going to put these two in a little $50 parlay for good measure.

Tread lightly, because I'm on the Rockies again today. They've been killing me with their pen in the past, Only time I'll be against a win streak is as a road underdog. Cook is 0-5 against the Dodgers recently, and with his success at Coors Field he's got a very good shot at breaking that trend against Lowe who hates pitching here.

I also am taking the Under 8 in the Diamondbacks game. I know I said anything under 9 isn't worth it w/ these two teams, but these are two solid pitchers playing in back to back day games where the Back Backs struggled last year. Haren however was a machine during the day. I liked the Under yesterday and it sailed over, and they put the same line out there again. Good Luck. :thumbs:

MAY 4th

COLORADO ROCKIES -125

*RISKING $375 to win $300

METS/DIAMONDBACKS - UNDER 8 (-105)

*RISKING $315 to win $300

--

May ML = (4-1) +$990
    May RL = (0-1) -$345
    May O/U = (0-1) -$300

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $32,190

1% Bet Amount = $300

Bet Change @ $33,000 / $27,000

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Sweet sweep, Biff. Congrats.
    NBA: 9-15, 31%
    NCAA CBB: 119-76, 61%
    MLB: 21-18, +10.47 UNITS
    NFL PRESEASON: 14-6
    NFL REG. SEASON: 51-34, 60%
    TOTALS: 1-3, 25%
    PLAYOFFS: 4-1
    NFL OVERALL: 68-44, 61%

NCAA FOOTBALL:
    SIDES: 102-68, 60%
    BOWLS: 16-13
    TOTALS: 0-0

Favorite teams:
    NCAAF: Purdue
    NCAABB: Purdue
    NFL: Tampa Bay
    NBA: Orlando Magic
    MLB: Cubbies

Comment

Thanks Biff........ Parlay the two:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks Big Moe... :th:

IBEME glad I could help you out. :th:

Can't complain with those results today. Rockies got ahead early and never looked back. Arizona game got scary in the 9th with Qualls after only having 4 runs in the first 8 innings, so I'm glad it was still a save opp. for Wagner cause he has been lights out this year. He's one closer who's been unfazed by age thus far. Shame the Brewers didn't hold on for my little loose change parlay. I'm dangerously close again to that 3K mark, I've got to make sure I don't get too anxious tomorrow. May just have 1 play to try and get 'er done. Once I hit it I will be betting to win $330.

--

May ML = (5-1) +$1,290
        May RL = (0-1) -$345
        May O/U = (1-1) +$0

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $32,790

1% Bet Amount = $300

Bet Change @ $33,000 / $27,000

--
        "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment