Clear All

• Cavorca MLB Thurs

Thurs 5/1:

Kansas City -131 ... 1.25 Unit

Also like Oak. GL! :thumbs:
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

GL- Cav

BTW- you were right on the LAD yesterday. Laid off the game, as I liked the Fish, based on your capping of the game.

Thanks-

Rawhide:thumbs:
    Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
    -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Thanks raw, glad I could help out. Been in a rut recently but felt strongly on that, and it also got me thinking about cutting down my number of plays. Anyway, GL!

Toronto at Boston Under 9 (Even) ... 1 Unit

Still waiting on Oakland to bottom, and also thinking about that under as well. LAA's top SP prospect, Nick Adenhart, is making his debut, and is now the youngest player in MLB (2mo's younger than Hughes). He's also on 3 days rest after throwing 98 pitches in a AAA start on Sun. His ERA in the minors was very good thus far, but in 31 IP, his K/BB ratio isn't great (19 to 15 I think). I'm not sure he's the type of SP that seamlessly makes the AAA to MLB transition coming in and dominating with those stats, and no telling how long he stays in on short rest given his age. Oak has lost the last 2 at LAA after a W in game 1, and this is the last game on their road trip. Oak has been good on the road, so IMO not a bad price or spot getting them at even money. Oh, and with my YTD (101-131, -17u) tail at your own risk, lol... GL! :thumbs:

Comment

Oakland (Even) ... 1 Unit

Washington and their under are also appealing, but I'm not touching anything else today. Late adds like they would be have been part of what's really hurt me. GL! :thumbs:

Comment

I'm pulling for the Duke as well tonight. :thumbs:

He could be a QS machine if he stays healthy. Question is, can the A's score some damn runs!!??
          "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Working...
          X