Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flushing Thursday *3 a day*

So far this week a meager 5-4.

Today seems a bit easier, but those end up being the most frustrating of days.

LAD (1.34 to win 1)

I really like the kid Kuroda. They haven't given him much run support, so I'm statying away from the RL, but the teams started to hit much better over the last few days. Maybe it will continue today and get the kid a W.

MIL/CHC under 11 (1.15 to win 1)

11 is a bunch of runs for Gallardo and Zambrano. If the Cubbies hit like they did yesterday, then this total doesn't have a chance. I'm looking for MIL to get their 4-5 and Chicago to do the same. Hopefully it stays a 5-4 game.

LAA (1.06 to win 1)

Adenhart listed to start today. The kids got great stuff and the top pitching prospect the Angels have. He's coming in on 3 days rest which isn't all that great to hear, but he's got ace stuff. Duchscherer has owned the Halos over his career, but this is a bit of a different look team and his previous success has been situational from the pen. Hoping that Adenhart sticks to the rotation and Mosely is permanently out.

GL.
    NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
    HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

2-0 so far with LAA pending. I'm going to add another 2 units on the Halos.

Here's hoping Adenhart has a shut down debut.

GL
    :beerbang:
    Last edited by FlushingHearts; 05-01-2008, 08:43 PM.

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Good Luck with the sweep bud... :thumbs:
      "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Thanks Biff. Angels just got a gift... 2 outs... outfielder drops the ball... infield hit.... single.... 3 run homer.... all tied at 4.

Go Angels!!

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Working...
        X