~~ BIFF'S BASES - APR. 29th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S BASES - APR. 29th ~~

Going out on a limb with the Borowski-less Tribe to start the night. He'll be back soon I'm guessing, so gotta get in while I still have the desire to. Carmona should be solid at home after a shaky start to the season. Silva have been impressive in the box scores, and should slip up on the road real soon. Sizemore, Hafner, and Victor have all clobbered him in the past and are all starting tonight, so I guess Grady's ankle is okay. Silva's hurt thigh could very easily lead him to giving up 4-5 runs in 5-6 innings tonight. He's 4 for 5 in QS so far this year, but only hit 60% last year, below 50% on the road. Carmona hit 80% last year. Should be a cold night with the wind blowing in, and I don't think Seattle is going to want any part of it tonight if they get out of it early. If I'm going to take a shot on the Tribe RL, tonight seems like a decent bet. Silva hasn't seen him team not cover the RL yet this year... sure hope he does tonight. Should be back with at least one more tonight... Good Luck. :thumbs:

APRIL 29th

CLEVELAND INDIANS RL -1½ (+120)

*RISKING $300 to win $360

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $31,845

1% Bet Amount = $300

Bet Change @ $33,000 / $27,000

--

April ML Record (24-19) +$1,230
    April RL Record (1-1) +$60
    April O/U Record (6-3) +$855
    April Parlay Record (0-1) -$300

--
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 04-29-2008, 05:56 PM.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

GL Biff, I like it.
    NCAAF

Comment

Thanks landon. See you're on this one too... let's cash this ticket! :thumbs:

*Also to clarify, he has lost on the RL before, what I mean was that he hasn't seen a 2+ run loss. He has lost by 1 run as a favorite.

Next up, I got the Twinkies to take it with Bonser on the mound. The guy has seen his team go 0-7 in his last 7 starts as a home favorite, so either this guy really is a Boof, or he's just had some bad luck with run support. I also think this line is begging for money on the dog. Twins aren't scoring many runs, so I'm sure Floyd is getting his fare share of bets... but yet they haven't budged off plus money. Gomez is back a top the lineup tonight, and Dye is hobbled a little. This game could come down to who does better on the paths and late pitching, and I like the Twins in both of those, even more so since they're home. (4-2 against CWS in the dome last year.)

MINNESOTA TWINS -110

*RISKING $330 to win $300
      Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 04-29-2008, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Wow. Talk about a meltdown in the 9th by Cleveland. I can't belive their bats were like limp noodles at the plate tonight. First two batters get doubles and then nothing... :bang:

Last one for tonight...

ATHLETICS/ANGELS - UNDER 9 (-115)

*RISKING $345 to win $300

Comment

Well the Indians imploded in the 9th... it's like Borowski was still there in spirit on the mound. I was able to rebound nicely with a couple of later plays, as Boof stepped up and the A's/Angels game was a snoozer as expected. So the roll gets that much bigger. Last day of April, and unless I go 3-0 tomorrow, I think I'll be hard pressed to reach my 3K goal for the month... but what the heck I'm going to give it a try anyways. Back tomorrow. :thumbs:

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $32,145

1% Bet Amount = $300

Bet Change @ $33,000 / $27,000

--

April ML Record (25-19) +$1,530
          April RL Record (1-2) -$240
          April O/U Record (7-3) +$1,155
          April Parlay Record (0-1) -$300

--