Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels vs Oakland Game - Spread Question

Good Day All,
    I was wondering what people thought about the Angels vs Oakland game. I dont know why vegas is giving Oakland points when they killed the Angels yesterday. Is the pitching affecting that much?

What do you think?

Later,

Force

Saunders a more accomplished starter, although A's are hot winning 8 of 10, Angels have won 10 of last 15. Most of the A's runs came late (8 runs). A's hit an anemic .239 against southpaws, Angels hit .321 big difference.

Comment

G. Smith is still very raw. He can slip up as easily as the A's offense can. Put them on the road, and I think I'd just lay off this game, too much risk. I laid off them last night, and chasing the team the next day is usually a very poor strategy.
      Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 04-29-2008, 03:10 PM.
      "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Baseball capping has alot to do with the pitchers, situational hitting, home/road, bullpens, etc. Just because the A's smashed the Angels yesterday doesn't really affect the line of todays game. I'm a Angels fans and although Saunders has been impressive so far, I'm not touching this game at -140 because of how hot the pesky A's have been. I think the Angels win, but there is better value on the board today.

GL
        NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
        HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

Great feedback all, problem is Im going to this game so I have to put a little juice on it,

what you think Angels -136?

Thanks
          Force

Comment

Put a little juice on it? Not sure what you mean... juice is what the books collect. 10% juice = -110 / +100

...but I like I said, I wouldn't touch the side. If anything, I'd take a stab at the Under 9. Can't expect the A's to hit the long ball again tonight. If these pens are semi-effective this should be a 4-3 or 4-2 ball game I think.
            "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

IF the pens are effective
              NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

And ya juice is what the books collect, not you.

I dunno though don't like a side. Id do an o/u
                NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks guys for the tips, I will play the under like you said. Juice to me is like steriods, a little more action than normail to get the blood flowing. I realize now it is a term the bad bookies use so I wont anymore,

Later

Force

Comment

Oak vs Ana games are usually very close and low scoring games.
                    Yesterday's 14-2, I dont ever recall any of our games being like that.
                    Garland has sucked ass this year, his first outing was solid but the rest were dissapointments.

I'm rolling with Angels Under 9. Saunders is clutch, and the A's pitcher is way too fresh.
                    Saunder's doesn't get too cute with his pitchess, so that A's Money/Sissy ball won't work too well with him. He can pound the strike zone all day.

We have been doing really well even though we are missing 2 of our best starters (Lackey and Escobar).

Comment

Working...
                    X