Flushing Monday "3 a Day"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flushing Monday "3 a Day"

Haven't posted much lately, been busy with some stuff. Will start my "3 a day" picks until NBA season ends and see how it goes. Will probably inrease my picks after that.

Today's 3 are..

BAL/CWS under 9 (1.25 to win 1)

I want to play BAL with Cabrera pitching, but if he's walking batters it really limits his strong K rate. Vasquez should be able to limit the O's and if Cabrera upholds his end of things this should be a 4-3, 4-2 game.

LAA (1.25 to win 1)

Riding my Angels against the A's. Garland's been good his last 2 starts against KC and @ BOS. Gaudin has also been strong, but I'm thinking the Angels plate discipline could frustrate him and win out.

NYM -1.5 (1.65 to win 1.5)

Been doing well on RL's this year. I think there has only be 1 or 2 times that my team won by 1 run. The others have either been a straight up loss or a +2 run win. Snell's been consistant going 6 innings a giving up 3-4 runs. I'm feeling Santana brings it today to get that first home W. No way I'm playing -250 on this game, but I do feel that Snell gets touched up a bit here giving up 5. Seeing a 5-2 game.

GL all
    NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
    HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Nice job on snagging that key number in your total play. People found out its cold and raining and it's clicked off 9. Must be loads coming in on the Under.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Thanks Biff.

Locked it up last night, lines now at 8.5 and with the off and on shower forecast looks like it's getting pounded now. I still worry about Cabrera... he's either going to shut em down or walk'em in.

GL with your pick today:beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Cabrera actually has a respectable WHIP this year, and has only a total 2 walks in his last 2 starts (14 IP). The major reason he's had some more success this year...

GL! Hoping for a 2-0 Baltimore win! lol. :thumbs:

Comment

GL JML!

I'll be rooting for that 2-0 O's win for ya.

Tarp coming off the field. Game set to start at 4:10 EST.

Pitchers duel!!!:thumbs:

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Since the NYM/PIT game's been PPD. Adding:

STL (1.4 to win 1)

I feel fortunate to be in a good position on the CWS/BAL under. 7 walks and 4 hits in 6.1 innings for Cabrera. Unbelievable how he gets out only allowing 2 runs.

GL to everyone with the rest of their plays.

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Working...
            X