X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday MLB >>>

MLB YTD: 56-60, -27.92 Units

Angels +101 (Saunders) vs Red Sox
    Boston clubhouse riddled with the flu (and other injuries), are forced to scratch yet another starter, this time plugging in a double-A player to spot start...he gets to face the 2nd best hitting club in all of baseball...LAA an elite team with a tough lefty in Saunders starting...Boston had been rolling, but I like them to lose b2b in this bad spot against a very good team.

Cards/Bucs OVER 9 -113 (Action)
    Both teams are big Over teams (27-16 combined)....2 struggling pitchers with ERA's near 10....Bucs have the worst ERA in the majors....2 questionable bullpens (especially Pitt)

Blue Jays -102 (McGowan) vs Rays - 6 Units
    McGowan has been great, with 4 straight quality starts to begin the year....Jays were missing Rios and Overbay last night, but will return tonight....Jays looking to avoid the sweep....

White Sox +107 (Floyd) vs Yankees (Hughes)
    Don't understand this one with NY a fave....NY has the brutal Hughes going for them, who's been rocked every start, and really should be in Triple-A ...Chicago looking to avoid the sweep face a good opportunity to do so against Hughes, and with Arod still out....Sox have Floyd going who's been unreal each start, and hasn't given up a run in either of his last 2 starts....WTF?

Giants/Pads UNDER 7 -130 (Lincecum/Young)
    We get the 28th/29th best hitting clubs matching up again in the huge pitchers park in SD....we also get the young stud Lincecum going for the Giants, who's been great and Young for the Pads who is a monster at home....low number, but it looks like yet another low scoring snooze-fest (last 3 games between these two have gone under 6).

3 Units Each

GL :beerbang:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-25-2008, 08:19 AM.

with you on the angels and the blue jays today for the same reasoning.

good luck!

Comment

Forgot this one...I had it yesterday, so I might as well have it today, for the same reasons...

Indians -160 (Carmona) vs Royals

3 Units

Comment

Tribe SWEEP the DH...

Indians -113

3 Units
        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-24-2008, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Hey JML, i'm not being a prick or anything, but have you tried checking to see what your record would be if you had laid off all the Jays games? I'd be interested in seeing how that changed your numbers.

Good night. :thumbs:

Comment

I'm not being a prick either, but wasn't the Jays play for 6 units yesterday? Still a great day :thumbs:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Good day! :th:

Hey man, you change your post?? :conf:
              "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Ang...yeah...getting killed on Jays games.
                UD...yeah....meant to make it 6 units, and posted. I usually bet then post but not last night. Counting it as 6. Guess I changed it drunk at the end of the night night when I realized it was only 3 trying doing the math. crazy, never done that before. Not cool. Don't really remember! lol. I was ****ed....got in a huge fight with the wife too. lmao!

Maybe I'll lay off the Jays Ang...they blow. Although I like 'em tonight! lol...

Can't believe the Habs pulled that out.
                Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-25-2008, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X