Yomonte Mlb Riddles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yomonte Mlb Riddles

OK YOMONTE We need you to update these! I lose them all the time so I'm sticky them!:thumbs:

1. NL: No team that gets skunked first game of a series gets swept and is 2-0

2. AL: Teams that get skunked lose next game within a series and is 2-0. 2-1 in the NL

A certain emotion goes with losing. Score two and lose, win the next game within a series is 11-0 and 2-0 from last game of a series to the first game of next series.

Win by one run, the winner is 2-5 the next day within a series NL only and the two winners were scores of 4-3 and 6-5. 1-0, 2-1 and 3-2 are 4-0 for the loser next day NL only.

Winners of one run games going from last game of a series to first game of next series are 3-1 NL and 1-2 AL

Losers of one run games from last game of a series to first game of next series are 4-2 for a win with NL 2-1 and AL going 2-1, one pending NL NYM @ Atl.

Win by 5 runs NL is 3-0 next day. Six or more is 0-2

If you live bet, extra inning games, the road team is 4-1

In the NL, when the HF wins by one run, the +1 1/2 run line is 30-13 TND.

In the NL, when the HD wins by one run, the over is 13-8 as is the +1 1/2 RL TND.

In the NL, when the AF wins by one run, the over is 12-6

In the AL, when the first two games of a series are one run games, the over is 6-1 in the third game. And 9-4 in the NL.

No team in the NL that gets skunked in the first game of a series, gets swept. Once in 2005 (week one). This season, once and is 13-1. (week 5. Cubs LOL).

AL - Gets Skunked (GS)

HF GS goes under next day 6-2
    AD GS lose next day 8-2 and goes under 7-3
    HD GS lose next day 5-0 and goes over 5-0

So the dog in the AL that GS is 13-2 for a loss again TND.

Lowest scoring game in the NL goes ov the next day and is 21-9. Must be 4 runs total or less and cannot be a 4-0 final for a play. Must be only one for a play

In the AL, when the total opens at 7-7 1/2 and goes over, the over TND is 4-1.

In the NL, when a team loses two and scored the same amount of runs in those two losses i e 5-2 4-2, the over is 10-6 TND.

Teams favored, after losing by 5 or more runs as a dog in the previous game, are 23-9.
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Billy, I have only been keeping track of scores. No lines or totals. ****I don't know when I will update this day by day or may wait for the weekend depending on the time I have*****Too much on my plate right now with this crap. All are within a series unless noted. Not included to the next series are series that begin or end with dbl headers, postponed games, interleaugue and two game series with the exception of skunkola's

NL: Get skunked and lose next day is 17-11
    AL: Get skunked and lose next game is 30-14
    NL: Get skunked 1st game of series don't get swept is 9-4
    AL: Get skunked last game of series, win first game of next series is 10-2
    AL: Skunk a team with the score of 1-0 or 2-0, win next game is 13-3
    NL: Get skunked last game of series and the team that skunked you scored from 2 to 11 runs, lose first game of next series is 8-1
    NL: The winner of a skunk in last game of series, wins first game of next series is 7-2
    NL: Win by 5 win again next day is 16-5
    AL: Win by 8, 9, 10 or 11, win again is 12-2
    AL: Win by 12 or more, lose next day is 5-0
    NL: Score 2 runs or less and lose in each of first 2 games, lose third game is 11-3
    AL: Score 6 runs and lose, win next day is 6-0
    AL: Score 8 runs and win, win again next day is 10-5
    NL: Score 9 runs and win, win next day is 9-6
    AL: Score 7, 8 or 9 runs in your loss, lose next day is 7-1
    AL: Score 14 runs or more, lose next day is 5-0
    NL: Get swept on the road, come home next series, lose 1st game is 6-3
    NL: Get swept at home, home again next series, win first game is 3-2
    NL: Sweep a team @ home, next series home again, win 1st game is 9-2
    NL: Score 8 runs and win and win next game, win the next game is 7-1*
    NL: Score 10 runs and win and win next game, win again 7-1*
    NL: Score 11 runs and win, win or lose next game, lose the next game is 10-3*
    NL: Score 13 runs and win and win again next game, win next game is 4-0*
    AL: Score 11 or 12 runs and win, and win or lose next day, win the next day is 11-3*
    AL: Score 14 runs or more and win, lose next two is 4-0*

* First two games must be within a series
    Last edited by yomonte; 06-06-2008, 10:55 AM.
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Sorry for taking so long to update. I've been busy AND drunk:beer2:
      If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
      X