Cincinnati at Milwaukee Under 8.5 (-105) ... 0.75 Unit

St Louis -105 ... 0.5 Unit

LA Dodgers -115 ... 0.75 Unit

Oakland +156 ... 0.5 Unit

Oakland at Toronto Under 8.5 (-120) ... 0.75 Unit

GL! :thumbs:
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Oh, and Johnny Cueto went 4th OVERALL in my fantasy baseball draft this morning. Geez, just had to share that...lol....

Comment

Adding to Cin at Mil Under:

Cincinnati at Milwaukee Under 8.5 (+120) ... 0.5 Unit
      ---> 1.25 Units Total

This thing has gone from -105 to +120. At that price, hard to pass up adding to a play I already liked a decent amount. Cueto is only one of several reasons I like the play, and considering the buzz on him I thought I'd share some stuff I read earlier today.

Cueto had a good spring (13 IP, 8 H, and 3 ER - good for a 2.08 ERA over 4 AP's and 2 GS), and obviously 1st start as well. Usually, a pitcher can go once around the league before really adjusting. ESPN MLB Insider has a section from a major professional scouting service named Inside Edge, and their daily report had a detailed analysis of Cueto's first start that was a very good read. Basically, he threw 62% fastballs, 72% of the fastballs were strikes, and 68% of first pitches were fastballs. So just 38% of his pitches were offspead, IMO shows how effective his fastball is and that he doesn't have to rely of offspeed stuff. Another interesting note was that his fastball avgeraged 94.5 mph during the entire game, and he didn't appear to tire as it still averaged 94 mph in the 7th. There were also positive comments on his slider and changeup. Just wanted to pass this on with the attention this guy's getting from both scouts and the media.

GL! :thumbs:

Comment

Good Luck today Cavorca. I'm on the other side of that total.

Where did you get those stats on Cueto for the spring? I remember when I was checking his number he had over a 5 ERA and made 4 starts. Still good numbers, but I think a lot of his success against the DBacks was due to him being home and being his debut where teams have zero to little scouting on the guy. I hope you're wrong on this one, because AJ Burnett just blew me away.
        "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

To the winner... Congratulations.
          "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Working...
          X