• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday bases

Favorites (4-9)(-8.00 units)
    Underdogs (4-7)(-1.49 units)
    Moneyline Parlays (2-5)(-2.44 units)

For The Season (10-21)(-11.93 units)

Mets -150 vs Phillies…………..When Cole Hamels is not pitching for the phillies, it scares me. Mets owe them bigtime from last year. Mets have a lefty pitching today, and the phils sometimes struggle vs left handed pitching. I hate going against my phillies, but I have a strong feeling the Mets beat them today.

Milwaukee -105 vs Cincinnati…………Brewcrew playing well so far this season and we get some nice odds for them being at home.

Atlanta +110 vs Colorado………………Again, been playing the Braves this year, just a feeling. I like them to bounce back after last nights loss.

Detroit +150 vs Boston……………This Detroit team is just way too talented to keep losing like they are. I have played them every game I think or it at least feels like it and I don’t want to be off them when they do win. This is my stupid/stubborn play of the day.

St Louis +100 vs Houston………….I lost with the Cards as a dog last night and I am coming right back with them again tonight.

Better stop at five. I need to turn this around quickly. I am down over ten units already and we are barely a week into the season.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Some of these lines might be off a little bit. I got them this morning and did not have time to post until now.
Working...
X