Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Tuesday Bases***

MLB 22-24 +2.88 units

Positive day yesterday, today I'm on....

Mutts-142/ +135

Spankees-136/ -2.5+170

Oreos/stRangers o11+100

2 units each/ half unit runlines

Motor City Kitties+154

Reds-104

M's-113

1 unit each

Mutts+2.5-400
    Spankees+2.5-500
    M's+2.5-470

3 to win 2.45 units

Yankees- They own the Royals, to me it's a short line because of Jeter. The Yankees still have a rough lineup that I think will give Bannister some trouble. Very selective playing on the Yanks but I think this is a pretty good spot for them. I'm sure there will be action on th\e R's since Bannister is a solid pitcher, but I think if you were going to play on the royals, 1st5 would be the better option. JMO

Mets- Home opener vs the hated Phils, gimme Perez to get the job done. Mostly a fade of 45 yr old Moyer- can't back a dog when it's styarter went 3.2 ip & allowed 9 hits/ 3er vs the Nats. I think he gets rocked today.....

Reds- taking a shot backing Cueto on the road here vs the red hot Brewers, this kid is the real deal. Suppan is 3-2 with a 6.02 era in 11 starts vs the Reds.

Mariners- Biting on Bedard on a short line. Garza got lit up by the orioles last outing, i think Bedard gets the job done today.

Tigers- This line is an overreaction to the Tigers bad start & Dice-K. Gimme the Gambler with a nice dog price...I was very close to playing the Tigers+1.5-135, but I feel as if I have layed enough chalk for the day LoL.

Leans to thye Dodgers & Giants in the later matchups.... GLTA :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

gl udoggie

Comment

Working...
    X