Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking A Break - Whats Up With The Season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking A Break - Whats Up With The Season?

I've been sucking ass, and the only thing keeping me out of the hole are these miracle come back wins. Washington in the opener, Houston has done it for me against Hoff, and Hunter comes through against the Tribe tonight, and about 5 other "I should have lost" games has gotten me to about -3 Units so far. I should dead and burried by now.

Anyways, its time for me to take a break and figure out what I'm doing wrong.

So...question...
    Personally, everything that gave me success last season isn't doing a thing this season. Did you guys switch up your style this season or is what you did last season carrying over to this season?

2 weeks in and you're taking a break? :laughing: the toughest part of the season is the 1st couple weeks... hang in there bro. :thumbs:

Comment

Man the only thing keeping me from having to re-up are these shouldn't be victories. I've come back in the 9th over 5 times in a week on games I'm rolling a couple units on, and I have to credit the Detroit choke as well. The only thing I can pick right now is my nose. Not a long break, just a couple days...I need to sit back and see what the hell is going on in the league.

Comment

Sounds like you're fading bad bullpens. I think you got the right idea. :thumbs:

This first month is always crazy, at least for me. Best bet is to pick a strategy and just stick with it I'd say. I think early bandwagon hopping is costly. We haven't yet seen a full winning/losing cycle that each of these teams will go through every month or so. Just stay away from big chalk and you should be fine.
        Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 04-08-2008, 01:17 AM.
        "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Working...
        X