~~ BIFF'S BASES - APR. 4th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S BASES - APR. 4th ~~

God this line makes me sick. Another line that got inflated during the morning. Went form -165 when I went to bed last night and wake up to see it at -180. I guess alot of people are playing the angle I'm looking at today. The Astros are on their 5th consecutive road game to start the season, something they are not accustomed to, and they went from sunny San Diego and are now in 40 degree Chicago for another day game. I'm taking the home team at the Friendly Confines to even up their record... just didn't wish I has to risk and arm and a leg for it. This Astros offense is potent, but in the cool cloudy Chicago weather on a day game after losing 2 hours could slow them down a bit. Hopefully its enough to get a win with Hill, because Marmol isn't available today. Houston's pen doesn't scare me today either or I'd snag the 1st 5 Innings.

APRIL 4th

CHICAGO CUBS -180

*RISKING $540 to win $300

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $29,955

1% Bet Amount = $300

Bet Change @ $33,000 / $27,000

--

April ML Record (3-2) +$300
    April RL Record (0-0) +$0
    April O/U Record (0-1) -$345

--

Good Luck :chaching:
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Well an error by Derosa and iffy fair ball call followed by a sloppy play by Soriano won it for the Astros. Another 1 run defeat. All 3 of my ML losses have been by 1 run. Hope fully the ball bounces my way tonight. I'm looking at the Mariners, Braves, and Red Sox real hard. I also like the Marlins and the Reds, but I have had trouble in the past betting on those two teams. I'll have at least 1 more today, maybe 2. I never make more than 3 plays in a day though.

Comment

Ok, just this one for now. Might have another play on the later games tonight. Really like the Braves... just decided to go with the weaker opponent. Orioles haven't faired well against lefties in the past, so hopefully Washburn continues where he left off this spring. That Oriole pen has been very good so far, I think they're in line for a blemish as well. A month from now I could easily see this line at -150, so I'm playing it.

SEATTLE MARINERS -130

*RISKING $390 to win $300

Comment

Wow. Not looking too hot so far today. Need some more 9th inning magic from the Mariners. I was going to cancel this last bet, but gametime decision I'm going to let it ride. Not chasing, I made this play earlier today, and I like what I've seen during the day from the line. So last one...

OAKLAND ATHLETICS -105

*RISKING $315 to win $300
        Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 04-04-2008, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Well, a rough day with a little redemption. Sorry for the late post on the A's, but I was watching the pregame deciding if I wanted to keep it. I won't be touching any -180 favorites for a little while. I usually like to keep it under -160 and I'll be sure to do that here these next couple weeks. Back at it tomorrow.

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $29,325

1% Bet Amount = $300

Bet Change @ $33,000 / $27,000

--

April ML Record (4-4) -$330
          April RL Record (0-0) +$0
          April O/U Record (0-1) -$345

--
          Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 04-05-2008, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X