X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Friday MLB >>>

MLB YTD: 12-11, +4.38

Tigers -151 (Robertson) vs White Sox - 2 Units
    Contreras fade...Tiger bats, where are you?

Rays +190 (Sonnanstine) vs Yankees - 1 Unit
    Value.

Mariners -132 (Washburn) vs Orioles - 2 Units
    Traschel fade...Mariners the better team.

Blue Jays -105 (Marcum) vs Red Sox - 2 Units
    Quite the road trip for Boston. Florida to Tokyo to LA to Oakland to Toronto. Home opener for Toronto on "Robbie Alomar Night". He's getting inducted to the "level of excellence" (A Jays-type jersey-retiring). Also...look for the powder-blue retro 80s/90s jerseys tonight...they'll be wearing them every Friday this year, lol. Jays played well in NY but came out on the wrong end of 2 close ones. I like them in this situation.

Indians +102 (Byrd) vs A's - 2 Units
    Better pitcher, better bats, better team, dog line. Tribe played an afternoon game yesterday, so the travel shouldn't be an issue.
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-04-2008, 10:24 AM.

Tigers bats what are you is ******* right..GL JML :beerbang:

Comment

GL today JML! :thumbs:

Comment

Adding...

Twins -135 (Baker)
        vs Royals - 2 Units

GL :thumbs:

Comment

GL JML....let's hit dem twinks tonite:thumbs:
          "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Alomar...my favourite Jay of all-time to watch live. Best defensive player I've ever seen. Speed, Power, Average, Defence. Unreal. Still have his jersey from back then (although it is far from fitting me, lol). First "Blue Jay" Hall of Famer?

Best Alomar moment....Oct. 11, 1992 -- Game 4 of the American League Championship Series.

Closer Dennis Eckersley came on in the eighth and struck out Ed Sprague with the bases loaded and shot an imaginary six gun into the Jays' dugout...mocking the Jays, and pissing off the veterans. Devon White led off the ninth with a single and Alomar homered into the right-field seats to tie the game, raising his arms and smiling at Eck. Jays would win in 11 innings for a 3-1 series lead, eventually going on to win their first of b2b world series.

Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-04-2008, 12:30 PM.

Comment

GL tonight man, love the clev play already on it...

i think the yanks hammer tb tonight tho....kennedy isnt bad, i was at the yanks/tor game the other night, yanks seem to be just missing their pitches, swings seem a bit off, but looked better as the game went on...sonnastine is nothing spectaular...as a jays fan i hope tb wins but i dont know...

Comment

Originally posted by naught33 View Post
                GL tonight man, love the clev play already on it...

i think the yanks hammer tb tonight tho....kennedy isnt bad, i was at the yanks/tor game the other night, yanks seem to be just missing their pitches, swings seem a bit off, but looked better as the game went on...sonnastine is nothing spectaular...as a jays fan i hope tb wins but i dont know...
                Of course they should win...they're -200 favourites!! lol

GL naught :thumbs:

Comment

I was liking boston initially but the info on the Alomar night pushed me off my play. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                    I was liking boston initially but the info on the Alomar night pushed me off my play. Thanks for the info.
                    Alomar night will have nothing to do with the outcome of tonight's game, vaz. Ha.

Alomar, one of my favoitre players of all-tme and when he became a Met NO ONE was happier than I was and.......................

:puke:

Comment

Yeah...I agree with Cuse...the "Alomar Night" had nothing to do with my actual play. My play is based on Boston's insane road schedule, and Toronto hopefully coming out blazing in their home opener...

Comment

How many DP's are the Tigers going to hit into with men all over the basepaths?? What a ****hole team...

Comment

Tigers are pretty awful right now....

I like the Seattle, TB and Toronto plays though.

GL

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                            Alomar night will have nothing to do with the outcome of tonight's game, vaz. Ha.

Alomar, one of my favoitre players of all-tme and when he became a Met NO ONE was happier than I was and.......................

:puke:
                            It won't have anything to do with the outcome thats true but the play was right on the borderline for me so it was just another reason to leave it alone.

Grili sucks
                            Last edited by flmmkrz; 04-04-2008, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Rays :thumbs:

How bout that Toronto Starting pitching staff, Cuse! 4 games...4 quality starts...againsts the Ynaks & Bosox no less. Last three starters had shutouts going into the 6th. Pretty impressive.
                              :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X