Flushing Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flushing Thursday

Bad loss by the D-back bull pen yesterday and the MIL scrubs getting 3 2 out hits in the 8th to go over, otherwise would have been a great day....

2 early ones...

WAS/PHI under 10.5 (2.4 to win 2)

Bergmann is a good pitcher here and should do his part. The wild card in this game is Moyer.. In past years, Moyer's started out decently so we'll see what happens, but 10.5 seems awfully high for a 5-4 type game.

LAA (2.2 to win 2)

Yesterday I thought Blackburn would get slapped around by the Angels and their contact hitters... didn't happen but they still pulled out a win. Slowey is the same type of pitcher, so I think he goes in here at a disadvantage as the Angel hitters are already programmed from yesterday. Santana's was terrible on the road last year, with that in mind Scioscia will keep him on a short leash for the kids confidence purposes. If the Angels can get to the pen with the lead I think they take this one going away.

GL
    NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
    HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Moyer getting killed.

Adding:

1H CHC/MIL over 5 (1 unit to win 1)

Too many questions with these 2 pitchers. Both are potent offenses that should be able to score. Let's hope they do it early and often.

GL

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Adding:

Houston +125 (1 unit to win 1.25)

GL

1 unit= $50.00

Comment