~~ BIFF'S BASES - APR. 2nd ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S BASES - APR. 2nd ~~

Not much to this one except for the fact that the Diamondbacks stole one from them on opening day with the long balls, and Haren might be the most overrated pitcher coming off his AL all-star starting pitcher season. Haren finished 15-9 after a horrid 2nd half, and opposite him is 9-15 Arroyo who is coming of a hot spring and an excellent 7 inning shut-out in his final spring start. If the Reds are going to be a contender in the Central, they are going need him to be a stud this year. Seems like a gimme bet early in the season on the NL West Champions, so I'm on the other side for this one. Might have a later game... Looking at the Rangers/Mariners and the Astros/Padres. We'll see how this pans out first.

APRIL 2nd

CINCINNATI REDS +100

*RISKING $300 to win $300

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $29,610

1% Bet Amount = $300

Bet Change @ $33,000 / $27,000

--

:chaching: Good Luck
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

GL Biff. Same line of thinking, liked it too.
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Reds looking bad at home Cavorca. Hope they got some 9th inning magic in mind.

One more for me tonight. I think too many people will focus how Wandy was on the road last year; he finished up real nice in his last few road starts. Bell and Meredith won't throw 3 nights in a row, and that means SD won't be lights out tonight with Maddux on the mound and deeper parts of the pen in relief. I think this potent Astros lineup could do damage on any night, but especially tonight after being very quiet the first two games of this series. Wandy is a solid lefty, and the Pads were in the bottom half of the NL in OBP% and SLG% against lefties last year, same as they against any pitcher last year. They are a very station to station type hitting team, and that hurts them when they go against bigger offensive lineups and the game score gets over 7-8 runs like it very well could tonight. Another bet to feel out a trend for the season. Good Luck.

HOUSTON ASTROS +130

*RISKING $300 to win $390

Comment

nice come back winner with cincy in the 9th
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Nice hit on Reds tonight. GL with Houston.

Go Astros.

Comment

Way to go Reds...Nice hit

:beerbang:
            NCAAF

Comment

Dan... Almost... Landon... Muchas Gracias. :th: Good Luck this season.

Man do I love to be on the right side of blown saves. 2-0 today. :thumbs:
              Back tomorrow.

--

Starting Bankroll = $30,000

Current Bankroll = $30,300

1% Bet Amount = $300

Bet Change @ $33,000 / $27,000

--

April ML Record (3-2) +$300
              April RL Record (0-0) +$0
              April O/U Record (0-0) +$0

--