X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday MLB >>>

MLB YTD: 7-5, +2.10

Brewers +128 (Suppan) vs Cubs :sm:
    I think Cubs fans will see the real Ted Lilly this year...prefer Suppan as a dog...this should be a pick'em, IMO...

Blue Jays +135 (Burnett) vs Yanks - 3 Units
    Another inflated Yanks line. Mussina an old man coming off a horrible year. Jays could have easily won last night after leading most of the game, but lost the lead late on a botched DP ball, and a 315 ft homer. Burnett has the better stuff, and I expect the Jays bats to have an easier time with Mussina.

Rays -110 (Garza) vs Orioles
    In a few weeks we won't be seeing anything lower than -150 when fading the Orioles...taking it while I can.

Mets -152 (Perez) vs Marlins - 3 Units
    Fish got their win of the series yesterday...I don't see the superior Mets lineup losing b2b...

Dbacks +100 (Haren) vs Reds
    Better team, better starter, dog line. Automatic. Reds overvalued again.

Astros +135 (Rodriguez) vs Padres
    Houston was shut down against SD's big two...it gets easier tonight against old man Maddux.

Giants +150 (Linecum) vs Dodgers
    Looking for the Giants and their young stud to avoid the sweep...Linecum had a great spring...Billingsley had a terrible one...good value, IMO...

2 Units Each (Except where noted)
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 04-02-2008, 06:20 PM.

GL JML :beerbang:

Comment

gl jml

Comment

GL JML.... on the Giants/DBacks as well :thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Nice to see the bullpen bad beats showed up early this season. lol. Arizona blows the 2 run lead in the ninth. Brandon Lyon is your closer? lol. No worries though....Zona was the right side there, so it's no big deal. Looks like TB's bullpen blows their big lead too....

Comment

5-2, +10.28 Units.

If TB & Zona's bullpens don't blow the leads late, it's a perfect 7-0 night :beer2:

Comment

Working...
            X