MLB tuesday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB tuesday with flmmkrz

Monday wasn't a great day, taking it easy rolling into a new season figuring out where to slot teams so will be sticking to small plays again today. Small card for tuesday but here's what I've locked in :

Houston +182 x 1 unit

What an inflated tag on a mediocre hitting team like the padres. They may well win this game but in the long run I believe you make money on the stros in this game so I'll take the value here. Backes a solid pitcher and while Youngs very good I prefer to look at him where I can find value with him and thats usually on the road. I like the stros bats more than the padres bats and a couple of the bats have had success vs Young.

Halos -124 to win 1 unit

Back on them again but value is value. This is a cheap price to get on a damn good halos team. Bonsers struggled vs every bat you don't want to struggle with in this halo line up and after being held in check today by Livan, I'm hoping the offense can get a better sniff here. Garlands numbers vs the twinkies aren't great either but if this turns into an offensive battle I like the side I'm on.

GL everyone

ugh that halos line just kept on freefalling, not a good feeling there but still got the value play imo.

Adding +115 x 1 unit on Oakland. Value is on the bosox but rare avoiding the value play here and just trusting that the bookmakers know that virtually everyone is wanting to back the bosox here and they threw out a low number to entice people. This line is a good 40 cents off where my numbers have it and usually when it's that far off it's never done me well to take the value.

Comment

Working...
    X