X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Monday with flmmkrz

boy do I hate baseball but I love bettin it, so I'm glad to see it back lol

Washington +187 x 1 unit

not picking this one cause I think it's necessarily a winner but cause of the value it presents. The nats are an improved squad, chicos a solid pitcher and Myers is going to need to show me he warrants anything close to that price tag.

Atlanta -146 to win 1 unit

I don't rate Glavine terribly high but I still have this team as -160 fave so there's enough value in the line for me to take a shot on the home team.

Baltimore +119 x 1 unit

Everyone loves tampa this year and why not, lots of talent and a very good pitching staff but this is another team that's going to need to prove something to me this year and it starts today with them proving that they are worth being road faves to anyone.

Halos -128 to win 1 unit

For me this should be treading into the -145-150 range, enough value in that to make me lean halos.

GL this season Flmmkrz.... was looking at the O's too:thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

adding:

Tribe ml x mets ml @ +135 x 1 unit

2 chalky lines. I had the tribe down as a value play but at -170 it's chalkier than I want to get but Johan vs the fish seems like a nice way to get that tribe price down to where I like it.

Comment

a last addition:

Cincy -109 to win 1 unit

I believe the cincy line up can be as potent as the dbacks line up and harangs every bit the pitcher webb is without the hype. Not as much value as in my earlier plays but the reds are going to get less respect than due early on so its the best time to make some money off them.

Comment

not the best start:

Nats +1.87
          Atl -1.46
          Balt - 1
          Halos -1.28
          tribe x mets +1.35
          Cincy -1.09

overall 2-4, -1.61 units

Comment

Working...
          X