***UDoggie's Monday Bases***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Monday Bases***

Last season was my first time capping bases- I'm setting a goal of 25 units by the all star break.....

Spankees-156

Reds-107

2 units each

Doyers-185
    Mutts-200

2 to win 2.62 units

I won't be making a habit of playing chalk (generally I won't play anything over -135), but IMO the Jays are a total setup today. Common opinion is that Halliday as a dog is an automatic play, but I just don't trust the Jays to get enough run support. With Rolen & Stairs out, Wang will face 7 right handed batters....also the Jays are a big question mark when it comes to the pen. On top of that, this is the last home opener at Yankee stadium, as well as Girardi's debut as the Yankees manager. IMO the Yankees win 4-2. The Reds IMO could be a sleeper team this season. Another situation where most will be looking to back Webb on a short line. However, he has not looked good in spring training, & if his sinker isn't sinking, the Reds have the lefties to make him pay. I'll take Harang to get the W at home. The parlay is a cheese play, but I just don't see the Mets losing to the Marlins. I also think the Giants could be a very good road fade this season, so I'm backing Penny. Still sifting through the games, I have leans to the Cubs, Rockies & Rangers... GLTA:thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL UDogg! Was looking at that exact same parlay. Tought about Mets/Tigers too. BOL this season! :thumbs:

Comment

gl this season udog.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        ....also the Jays are a big question mark when it comes to the pen.
        Jays pen was the best thing about the team last year...the best ERA in the AL, and returns everyone except one player from that group...plus...Halladay is known for going deep into games (usually near the lead in CGs every year)

GL this year!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Halladay is known for going deep into games (usually near the lead in CGs every year)
          Really! I had no clue :sm:

Royals+1.5-115

1 unit

Comment

GL today...decided to lay off Jays play because I agree with you about setup. Also played Royals...Verlander with no bullpen isnt a for sure thing:thumbs:

GL
            "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              Really! I had no clue :sm:
              lol...hey, I'm just saying...I was surprised to see an anti Jays play b/c of their pen. Like you said, the problem really is offence (although hopefully a healthy Wells & Overbay will help that in 08)

GL....I actually like the Royals today too! Now THERE"S a bullpen to fade (Tigers), lol...

GL :thumbs:
              Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-31-2008, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Thanks Cuse, Flmm, JML, SRN :thumbs:

Oreos+117

Screwers+130

Rockies/Cards u8.5-105

2 units each

Comment

Astros+135

2 units

Comment

Working...
                  X