Fantasy Baseball?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Baseball?

Cuse, Flyers, anyone? Last year I had a ton of fun in that league and it was the only one that I think everyone played the whole year that I was in. I was just wondering if we were getting another one together this year. Thanks.

dude- i sent you about 3 emails for it. the draft is Thursday. i think we still have a spot open. don't you check the email you used to sign up last year? there should be about 3 emails there with the information.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks FF, I was out of town from last Thursday until just this morning and hadn't been able to check my e-mail, not to mention I haven't been around here much with work up to my ears. I found it and signed up though. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
        Thanks FF, I was out of town from last Thursday until just this morning and hadn't been able to check my e-mail, not to mention I haven't been around here much with work up to my ears. I found it and signed up though. Thanks.
        ok...that explains the last 3 days.....i believe i sent that email out about 3 weeks ago...:laughing:......

glad you got in....:thumbs:...same cast of characters as last year.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
        X