Fantasy Baseball Sleepers-Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao....great post FF :beerbang:

And I can't wait until you pick him up tomorrow, once again for this year's team!
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-19-2008, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

And I can't wait until you pick him up tomorrow, once again for this year's team!
      :beerbang: ....3 years in a row....and i will be cursing him all year as usual....:beerbang:....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

CBS Sportsline has up rc/27 projections for this year's players!!!!!!!! :smclap:
        Last edited by CuseFan10; 03-19-2008, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          lmao....great post FF :beerbang:

FF- Yea nice scheduling of our draft too, slappy. One of the most glorious days in all the sports year, opening day of the NCAA tournament, and you have me glued to my computer for 2 hours for out fantasy baseball draft.

Stellar job on your end :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            FF- Yea nice scheduling of our draft too, slappy. One of the most glorious days in all the sports year, opening day of the NCAA tournament, and you have me glued to my computer for 2 hours for out fantasy baseball draft.

really didn't have a choice. thought Thursday was better than Friday or Saturday. Sunday is Easter so that was out. And then there weren't a lot of options at all the next week. I looked again and it is AM draft times only.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

Laptop in front of the TV? :dunno:

I like the time....with the holiday on Friday, I'm grabbing some beers, turning on the hoops, and picking a stellar fantasy team... :thumbs:
              Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-19-2008, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X