Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still cant get a beat on spring ball. Philly is a freakin no show

Comment

I didn't get a chance to post my morning plays for today so im not going to count them win or lose but I will just vent a bit more lol. 5-0 stros which made me happy as I bet stros and its now 5-5, I cant get a win with a 5 run cushion :bang:

spring balls evil.

Comment

Where do you find any data on these games. I know it's spring training, but I would like to at least make educated choices when selecting spring training games.Believe me, I am only asking because I am in some "race to 100 wins" and I always have to choose a ballgame and lose EVERY friggin game!

:dunno:

Comment

afternoon march 13th:

Cubbies -112 to win 2 units

M's -123 to win 2 units

morning going well so far, maybe its the posting thats jinxing me:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Loaded Shooter View Post
            Where do you find any data on these games. I know it's spring training, but I would like to at least make educated choices when selecting spring training games.Believe me, I am only asking because I am in some "race to 100 wins" and I always have to choose a ballgame and lose EVERY friggin game!

:dunno:
            mlb.com

about 15-20 minutes before game time on the scoreboard area, click box and it'll show you the line up. They also have a press guide area that'll give you an idea of who is eligible to pitch. Can't get the pitching info for every game but you'll get them for some of them. Gives you at least some info to make a play on.

Comment

Late game march 13th:

Nats -110 to win 2 units

Comment

March 14th early

Jays -101 to win 2 units

Comment

march 14th early:

Marlins +113 x 2 units

Comment

dayum, was on the fence with the Marlins and I guess I should always lean to not making the play than making it with spring ball. They're getting rocked.

Comment

I am done with spring ball, none of these players give a shyt about it so line ups dont mean jack and you have no idea which pitchers are going to try a new pitch or give it a real go. Just costing me money at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X