Royals - 2/29/08

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royals - 2/29/08

The Royals' starting pitcher against the Padres at 1:05 p.m. MT will be staff leader Gil Meche. He'll be followed by Hideo Nomo, Jimmy Gobble, Joel Peralta, Joakim Soria and Brandon Duckworth.
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Veteran Shawn Estes -- who hasn't pitched in the Major Leagues since 2006 -- will get the start against the visiting Royals.

Estes started 2006 as the Padres' No. 2 starter but suffered a torn elbow ligament in the first week of the season. He spent the 2007 rehabilitating his elbow and appearing in a handful of Minor League games.

The Padres figure to look at several of the players early in Cactus League play who are hoping to make the 25-man roster for Opening Day -- outfielders Jody Gerut and Jeff DaVanon and infielders Callix Crabbe, Luis Rodriguez, Oscar Robles and Craig Stansberry.

Comment

YTD 0-1 (-1.00)

What the hell....just sounds like the Royals will be playing major leagues where it does not sound like SD will do the same. I will take a second shot with my Royals today.

Kansas City (+105) Vs. San Diego

1 unit

Comment

Thanks for the write-up JB -- I felt the same and especially after your write up.

It's early in the 2nd inning and looking decent. Hope the winds of change dont sweep through during this gm.

Thanks for the tip and appreciate the heads up on those royals!

Kuz

Comment

Ytd 1-1 (+0.05)

Comment

Working...
          X