X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City Royals - 2/27/08

Spring Opener for the Royals
    Will pass this type of info on as I get it

The lineup: CF David DeJesus, 2B Esteban German, LF Mark Teahen, DH Shealy, 3B Gordon, 1B Butler, RF Shane Costa, C John Buck and SS Tony Peña.

Hillman’s lineup card also listed likely substitutes for each starter: Mitch Maier in center, Alberto Callaspo at second, Justin Huber in left, Jason Smith at third, Mike Stodolka at first, Damon Hollins in left, Miguel Olivo at catcher and Angel Berroa at short.

Lefty John Bale is scheduled to start and pitch two innings. Luke Hochevar and Brian Lawrence are schedule to pitch two innings in relief before Ron Mahay, Yasuhiko Yabuta and Carlos Rosa work one inning apiece.

The Rangers are expected to start right-hander Brandon McCarthy and also use C.J. Wilson and Frank Francisco.
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Cant beleive I am doing this....but what the hell. I like the way it shapes up with both the lineup and the pitchers the Royals are using this afternoon. First game for the new manager Trey Hillman.

Kansas City Royals (+105) Vs. Texas Rangers

1 unit....lmao

YTD 0-0 (+0.00)

Comment

brutal start....lol

YTD 0-1 (-1.00)

Comment

I just got a XXL Meche #55 Royal Blue Authentic Jersey, with the cursef "Royals" in white on the front...about 2 weeks ago. Bad azz jersey. Just waiting for the right time to sport it... :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X