Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
    take the White Sox to finish 4th or 5th in the division :laughing:
    I like the White Sox this year. All those guys can't slump offensively like they did last year, it's just not possible. The lineup looks solid and they have respectable pitching to throw out their every day with Jenks solid at the ass end. I think they could surprise some people, but probably not overtake Detroit or Cleveland.

Comment

Long story short, I will take Oakland 7/1 over Seattle 2/1
      I am not touching either, the Angels are taking it again. But if I had to place something on another team, it would definately be Oakland.

Keep bashing, I dont care. Screen Name bet that Oak finishes on top of Seattle? Let me know.

First Come First Served...

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
        Screen Name bet that Oak finishes on top of Seattle? Let me know.
        What is a "screen name bet"? I'll take that bet, whatever it may be, ha. I also didn't mean any ill will towards I just phrase things sarcastically (As I'm sure you know by now). With you I don't much worry about offending you since you've been here awhile and are cool, but others might take it wrong.

I guess you are taking the Athletics OVER the 76 wins or w/e they're total for the season was set at then?

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          What is a "screen name bet"? I'll take that bet, whatever it may be, ha. I also didn't mean any ill will towards I just phrase things sarcastically (As I'm sure you know by now). With you I don't much worry about offending you since you've been here awhile and are cool, but others might take it wrong.

I guess you are taking the Athletics OVER the 76 wins or w/e they're total for the season was set at then?
          wow, i felt like an idiot cause i had no idea what that was as well.......i don't feel so bad now though seeing that i'm not the only one :beer2:
          **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Ha, nah Cuse...u know we're cool. Don't even second guess that. No harm taken, at all...believe me. It's all fam here.

Screen Name bet. Just meaning if I win, I get to choose what it says under your name "CuseFan10" for x amount of time, whatever we agree on. For example, right under your name it could say "Ichiro's Jockstrap" or "I Want Jeter's Peter"...whatever I want it to say. Same vice versa. :)

Comment

Phillies +300 to win the NL East
              Mariners +240 AL West
              Reds +950 NL Central
              and all the teams in the NL West are + money for their division....

thats where I honestly see the best value for futures
              To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
              2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Boy, it seems EVERYONE is picking the Reds to be their "surprise" team.

Comment

The NL Central is a 3-way race IMO. Cubs, Brewers, and Reds are head and shoulders above the rest. The Astros will suck IMO, and are pretty likely to finish dead last. The bottom will be a toss-up between Pirates/Astros/Brewers(and It's not gonna get any better soon in Houston, they have the WORST system in baseball, by far).

My picks to win divisions:

AL East: Yankees
                  AL Central: Tigers
                  AL West: Rangers

NL East: Phillies
                  NL Central: Brewers
                  NL West: D-Backs

Comment

Oakland could easily finish in bottom of division.....tigers are gonna win world series.

Thats all
                    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Working...
                    X