Hilarious Prank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious Prank

'Trade' to Japan leaves Kendrick in shock - Sports Rumors - MLB - Yahoo! Sports

They played this on the local Philly sports stations endlessly. Kendrick was about to cry towards the end until Myers jumped in. Very funny indeed. I can't believe he didn't think something was up since the dumbasses used "Kobayashi" as the name.

Comment

very funny.. It definitely would suck, to get traded, for a weenie woofer... :beer2:

Comment

I'll tell you how he can get him back mid-season tell Myers he flunked a drug test. :sm:
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

I think its pretty messed up. This isn't a pie in the face routine, you are talking about a guys career, him having to leave his family, etc. I'd be pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
            I think its pretty messed up. This isn't a pie in the face routine, you are talking about a guys career, him having to leave his family, etc. I'd be pissed.

While this was quite the elaborate prank (hope there is no lasting mental effect), what's even more messed up that an MLB player actually believes he can get traded to a Japanese team. :laughing:

Moose
            Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Originally posted by COACH DITKA View Post
              While this was quite the elaborate prank (hope there is no lasting mental effect), what's even more messed up that an MLB player actually believes he can get traded to a Japanese team.
              That's what I was thinking....not a bright kid...

Comment

Working...
              X