Roger Clemens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Clemens

That was painful and embarrassing. Wow. Whoever is the worst liar in the history of the world just lost their title to Mr Clemens.

:laughing:

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    That was painful and embarrassing. Wow. Whoever is the worst liar in the history of the world just lost their title to Mr Clemens.

:laughing:
    i dont think i could add another word to that one
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I did not have sexual relations with that woman

If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit.

Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids, period. I don't know how to say it anymore clearly than that. Never.
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I didn't think anything could get worse than yesterday, but today probably was. Wow.

What a waste of 17 minutes of my life. The word "steroid" was used once in 17 minutes, and neither guy said **** about the other because they both knew others were listening.

If I were Clemens and McNamee said: "What do you want me to do?"

I'd say: "I want you to admit that you lied to keep your sorry ass out of jail and that I never took steroids."

BUT - He can't say that because he knows does that McNammee would say, "Yes, you did - I didn't lie" and the entire phone call would have never made it to the public.

Roger Clemens is an embarrassment. How many more things does shamelessly he want to use to try to come off as a good guy? Taking care of McNamee, taking care of his kids, apologizing for missing the funeral today (if you really wanted to go you could have rescheduled the press conference *******) for his old college coach's son, talking about his family being in shambles - yea $22 million a year must be really hard to swallow eh Rodge???

:puke:

Comment

Sorry - this guy is the worst!!

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Working...
          X