D-Backs Land Haren

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Backs Land Haren

Haven't looked over all the prospects the A's got back, but here's the deal:

The Official Site of Oakland Athletics: News: Oakland Athletics News

DBacks making moves, wow. Trade away Valverde for Qualls too to help ease the salary burden of Haren coming in. 6 guys for 1, huh? I don't ever remember these kinds of trades happening and now they seem to be commonplace proposals, and no facts (Haren and Tejada, and maybe eventually Santana).
    Last edited by CuseFan10; 12-15-2007, 10:53 AM.

Comment

BA just issued the DBacks top 10. Of the six players, Oakland got the #1, #3, #7, and #8 prospects in a strong system. I would say that Beane got good value for Haren, with the best players being lefty outfielder Gonzalez and lefty pitcher Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
        BA just issued the DBacks top 10. Of the six players, Oakland got the #1, #3, #7, and #8 prospects in a strong system. I would say that Beane got good value for Haren, with the best players being lefty outfielder Gonzalez and lefty pitcher Anderson.
        Yea, it's hard to argue with this deal from Beane's end since his track record of keeping the A's competitive has been second to none (except maybe Terry Ryan in Minny). They are really breaking it down now. There's no way they keep Blanton there with Haren gone. I just hope the Mets can go out and get Blanton. I wonder what they will do with Rich Harden too?

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          Yea, it's hard to argue with this deal from Beane's end since his track record of keeping the A's competitive has been second to none (except maybe Terry Ryan in Minny). They are really breaking it down now. There's no way they keep Blanton there with Haren gone. I just hope the Mets can go out and get Blanton. I wonder what they will do with Rich Harden too?

mets:puke:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            I wonder what they will do with Rich Harden too?
            Nothing..........If they are smart.
            2008.....updated 1/11/9....7:00pm....pacific

NFL 14-7-1.................+28.5

NBA 4-9....................-7.45

NCAAF 7-14..................-13.9

Comment

Working...
            X