UNOFFICIAL Steroid List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNOFFICIAL Steroid List

List incorrect as WNBC pulled the story....
    Last edited by CuseFan10; 12-13-2007, 06:48 PM.

Wow. Big names.

Comment

That is a HUGE list of all stars.. I'm glad to see that the Big Hurt isn't on there.

But Pujols :ohman:
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

More Yankees being fingered - Mike Stanton and Chuck Knoblauch.

Official list should be out within minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
          That is a HUGE list of all stars.. I'm glad to see that the Big Hurt isn't on there.

But Pujols :ohman:
          Knowing Pujols' status from the start of his minor league career, I would have laughed at any list that left him off. And laughed hard.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            More Yankees being fingered
            I know people hate the Yanks, but that seems like an extreme punishment....:puke:

Comment

Here's the full report:

http://files.mlb.com/mitchrpt.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                I know people hate the Yanks, but that seems like an extreme punishment....:puke:
                It's a totally unbiased report. It just happens that the main guys were Radomski and McNamee, and they were obviously in close proximity to the Yanks. The Yanks also hired McNammee on Clemens request (after coming from Toronto and taking shots in his ass there to blow up fro Cy Young awards), so they kinda dug their own grave there.

I have to go thru the report. I've heard about half of those names listed about in the initial report are not even in it. Is Pujols? I've heard no mention of him except in that report (which WNBC pulled from their website). Pujols isn't it as far as I can tell.
                Last edited by CuseFan10; 12-13-2007, 02:58 PM.

Comment

It's a totally unbiased report. It just happens that the main guys were Radomski and McNamee, and they were obviously in close proximity to the Yanks. The Yanks also hired McNammee on Clemens request (after coming from Toronto and taking shots in his ass there to blow up fro Cy Young awards), so they kinda dug their own grave there.

I have to go thru the report. I've heard about half of those names listed about in not in it. Is Pujols? I've heard no mention of him except in that report (which WNBC pulled from their website).

Ehh, I guess my joke was bad. :beer2:

Comment

really glad to see frank thomas not on this list. some of these guys seem obvious when u just see how their body bulked up over their career.

Comment

Originally posted by dwd14 View Post
                      really glad to see frank thomas not on this list. some of these guys seem obvious when u just see how their body bulked up over their career.
                      I think it also proves that everyone was doing it, and this report only scratched the surface. There's some names of some real hacks on this list. Piatt? Herges? Vina? And I think Frank Thomas got left off due to the fact that he aided in the investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                        And I think Frank Thomas got left off due to the fact that he aided in the investigation.
                        Where did you read that?

All these guys are HGH anyway, so it's really just ****y for them that their suppliers got caught. Every guy on that list tha tis wrong is on something, we all know it.

Comment

Why Frank Thomas? The guys always been huge, since his College football days....that would surprise me, as he didn't need to add bulk. It's the guys like Sosa, Mondesi and Bonds that transformed their physique that are obvious.

Clemens...wow....that makes sense now, pitching that way into his 40s.

And this is another reason the Tejada trade was awful for the Astros....they are getting the post-roid Miguel....so essentially you just traded 5 guys for Bret Boone's final couple seasons...

Sad to see Gagne on the list... :bang:

Comment

sorry, it looks like Pujols is not on the list.. that's something positive.
                            Big Hurt not on the list.

Clemens seems really obvious..
                            Kevin Brown too.

Some that surprise me are Jim Parque, Scott Schoenweis..

Where does baseball go from here?
                            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Where did you read that?

All these guys are HGH anyway, so it's really just ****y for them that their suppliers got caught. Every guy on that list tha tis wrong is on something, we all know it.
                              Among current players I asked to interview were five who have spoken publicly
                              about the issue. When I did so, I made clear that there was no suggestion that any of the five had used performance enhancing substances, and I repeat here that clarifying statement. Four of the five declined. One of them, Frank Thomas of the Toronto Blue Jays, agreed. His comments were informative and helpful.

Comment

Working...
                              X