Larry's wet dream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    Holy SHIAAAT the Detroit Tigers a damn good baseball team!!!! Yea they gave away two absolutely stud youngsters but they also got back possibly the best hitter in baseball over the next 10 years, and a quality left hander who is still pretty damn young. Verlander, Bonderman, and Willis is formidable to say the least, plus the lineup is flat out filthy.

WOW!
    Wasn't here for the start of this but they got A-Rod in the deal too? :beer2:

This deal was a win-win for for both sides. Andrew Miller and Cameron Maybin are sure fire studs, Rabelo is trash, De La Cruz could turn in to an alright bullpen arm, Dallas Trahern has the potential to be a stud and played in AAA at age 21, Burke Badenhop projects as a middle-back end rotation guy that has always had a really good ERA and WHIP in the minors. Both sides made out here.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
      Wasn't here for the start of this but they got A-Rod in the deal too? :beer2:
      Ha. Cabrera could easily outhit A-Rod over the next 10 years now that's he out of purgatory and is in a line-up equivalent to A-Rod's. He's only 24 years old and already has SICK numbers on a bad team. The RBI's should sky-rocket, HR's are always consistent for him, and his average rarely dips below .320.

But a fair point you make, I agree. I was making a bold statement I guess, haha...

Comment

Working...
      X