Championship Series and World Series Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship Series and World Series Plays

I think this long rest is going to hurt hot Colorado more than Arizona.

NLCS Play
    Arizona +117 ............................................3*

Boston has the best pitching and probably the best bats. Gotta play them to win it all.

WS Play
    Boston +125 ..............................................3*

GL :beerbang:
    Go Boilers!
    Thru 9/2

14-11 +6.18 units

5* 1-0
    4* 0-2
    3* 8-7
    2* 3-1
    2H 2-1

And I thought you were a tribe fan:bang:

Comment

how can u bet against the tribe BB..........ughhhh i hope you lose that bet on boston :puke: :bang:
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

need a beer?????

Comment

Want the Tribe to win, believe me, but I think Boston is hands down the best team left. I am a huge fan of Cleveland. Since 1974. Many painful years. Went to 5 Tribe games this year....all in Ohio.

Note that I did not bet Boston to win the ALCS. I do think whoever wins the ALCS will win the whole thing. Game one is so important in this thing. I would feel a whole lot more comfortable if Carmona has a 1-0 game lead going into Saturdays game.

Betting my head and not my heart.....

:thumbs:
          Go Boilers!
          Thru 9/2

14-11 +6.18 units

5* 1-0
          4* 0-2
          3* 8-7
          2* 3-1
          2H 2-1

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
            Want the Tribe to win, believe me, but I think Boston is hands down the best team left. I am a huge fan of Cleveland. Since 1974. Many painful years. Went to 5 Tribe games this year....all in Ohio.

Note that I did not bet Boston to win the ALCS. I do think whoever wins the ALCS will win the whole thing. Game one is so important in this thing. I would feel a whole lot more comfortable if Carmona has a 1-0 game lead going into Saturdays game.

Betting my head and not my heart.....

:thumbs:

booooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooo tribeeeeee...........goodluck i guess :bang: :bang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Sell out...

Comment

Time for a Red Sox avatar?

Comment

So I guess you guys have NEVER bet against your team?

How about those Lions two+ weeks ago, Larry?

Record 142-144 +44.32 units

Playoffs only 4-2 +4.47 units

GL :beerbang:
                  Go Boilers!
                  Thru 9/2

14-11 +6.18 units

5* 1-0
                  4* 0-2
                  3* 8-7
                  2* 3-1
                  2H 2-1

Comment

I have bet against my team, but you are still a sellout. IMO Boston does not have the best pitching, I think that would be the Tribe. CC+Fausto=:chaching:
                    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Birds....

CC is good but Beckett may be better.

Fausto is good but Schilling is money in the playoffs. It will be interesting to see how Carmona does vs. Boston. He was tagged hard by them last year blowing two saves with more than one run leads in Fenway. He did win his only start vs. Boston this year though 1-0. I just wonder how he will pitch if CC loses game one. Lots more pressure on him.

Westbrook and Byrd are not nearly as good as Wakefield and Matsusaka, IMO.

Closer is no contest. I still cannot understand why Blowupski is closing. I would have put Betancourt in there long ago. Papelbon is much more consistent.

Boston offensively had a higher batting avg (by 11 pts), better on base pct, better slugging pct, lower WHIP, lower ERA, and gave up 169 less hits over the season. Cleveland had extreme difficulty hitting Boston this year. They only won 2 of 7 and one win was 1-0. They only scored 3 runs or less in 5 of the games. They only batted .223 and struck out 59 times in the 7 games.

I will be cheering them on big time, believe me.

That Boston play in the series is more anti-NL than anti-Cle. You guys also have to look that I can hedge this play about 3 different ways....

Eh...whatever...

GL. Most of you have never had the long years of suffering that I have had following Cleveland and Purdue sports. I will gladly lose 3 units for a pennant and World Series title.
                      Go Boilers!
                      Thru 9/2

14-11 +6.18 units

5* 1-0
                      4* 0-2
                      3* 8-7
                      2* 3-1
                      2H 2-1

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
                        Birds....

CC is good but Beckett may be better.

Fausto is good but Schilling is money in the playoffs. It will be interesting to see how Carmona does vs. Boston. He was tagged hard by them last year blowing two saves with more than one run leads in Fenway. He did win his only start vs. Boston this year though 1-0. I just wonder how he will pitch if CC loses game one. Lots more pressure on him.

Westbrook and Byrd are not nearly as good as Wakefield and Matsusaka, IMO.

Closer is no contest. I still cannot understand why Blowupski is closing. I would have put Betancourt in there long ago. Papelbon is much more consistent.

Boston offensively had a higher batting avg (by 11 pts), better on base pct, better slugging pct, lower WHIP, lower ERA, and gave up 169 less hits over the season. Cleveland had extreme difficulty hitting Boston this year. They only won 2 of 7 and one win was 1-0. They only scored 3 runs or less in 5 of the games. They only batted .223 and struck out 59 times in the 7 games.

I will be cheering them on big time, believe me.

That Boston play in the series is more anti-NL than anti-Cle. You guys also have to look that I can hedge this play about 3 different ways....

Eh...whatever...

GL. Most of you have never had the long years of suffering that I have had following Cleveland and Purdue sports. I will gladly lose 3 units for a pennant and World Series title.

ill be rooting my ass off as a life long tribe fan (since 1987) ..........broke down and cried when they lost to the marlins in 1997.......i feel we got a great great shot this year......so ill be rooting my ass off for the tribe.....have not had this chance since 2001.....long time coming for us man!!! GOOOOOOOOOOO TRIBEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                          ill be rooting my ass off as a life long tribe fan (since 1987) ..........broke down and cried when they lost to the marlins in 1997.......i feel we got a great great shot this year......so ill be rooting my ass off for the tribe.....have not had this chance since 2001.....long time coming for us man!!! GOOOOOOOOOOO TRIBEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Been a Cleveland fan since 1974. An 'I hate the Yankee Hankee' waving, Pete Franklin lovin' kook.

I think we have a good chance too, especially if we can pull off a game one winner.
                          Go Boilers!
                          Thru 9/2

14-11 +6.18 units

5* 1-0
                          4* 0-2
                          3* 8-7
                          2* 3-1
                          2H 2-1

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                            :cry:LMAO
                            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                              :cry:LMAO
                              no more wishing you goodluck on your horse picks............... :bang: :bang: :bang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                              X