Thursday's in game thread..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday's in game thread..

already 2-1 rockies...in the bottom of the 1st.....i'm on the Phils in a big way, and really don't like this start by Kendrick...hopefully morales gives the runs right back to Phils here.....

Phils got a man on 1st with Howard up...1 out

Comment

my 2 under plays not looking good:bang:

hopefully pitchers will settle down

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Hopefully these rooks calm down after the first inning.
        :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
        14-19 -1115

NFL
        4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
        1-1 0

NHL
        3-5 -175

Comment

Kendrick needs a 1-2-3 second that way he has the pitcher leading off the 3rd.
          :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
          14-19 -1115

NFL
          4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
          1-1 0

NHL
          3-5 -175

Comment

Hopefully Kendrick's calms down...I'd be just fine with Morales giving up the lead soon:beer2:

this sounds real strange coming from me, being a huge braves fan...but...GO PHILS!:nuts:

Kendrick needs to have an easy inning here......

Comment

double play here would be nice

Comment

not quite a 123 inning but i'll take it...still 2-1 going to the bot of the 2nd...lets go phils...get atleast 1 back and tie it up:beerbang:

Comment

well i'll be damned....Kyle fkcn Lohse:puke: :puke:

grand slam for the rockies 6-3 mid 4th

lets see what these Phils are made out of.....going to be interesting to see how they respond..

Comment

The Phillies bats have just gotten ICE COLD in this series..just horrible...Rollns has 2 out of thier 3 hits today and all 3 rbi's...middle of the order has been pathetic...if the Phils have any chance to win this game and have a shot in this series, Howard and Utley need to wake the fck up:puke:

Comment

well...Phills gotta get on the board this inning....seems like they'll only get on the board when Rollins bats in an inning and he's due up 2nd this inning...lets get the leadoff hitter on and then go from there...need to get a couple here...:help:

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
                        well...Phills gotta get on the board this inning....seems like they'll only get on the board when Rollins bats in an inning and he's due up 2nd this inning...lets get the leadoff hitter on and then go from there...need to get a couple here...:help:
                        wheres the wash nationals when we need them ..............and damn it wheres my rolly eyes emotion........not cool
                        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

lol...i guess not this inning...well i'm out for a little while...hope the phils make this one a little interesting...

Comment

Did something happen to Morrales? I thought Fogg was the Game 3 starters for the Rockies?
                            If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Way to go Chase buddy...........:beerbang: :beerbang:

1-8 with 5 punch outs....atta baby.....:thumbs: .....you would make a great Flyer......:laughing:
                              Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-04-2007, 04:56 PM.
                              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                              X