X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Playoffs Day 2 Oct 4

1-2 (-2.70 units)

Phils/Rockies under 10 (-105)
    Phils/Rockies *1st 5 innings* under 5.5 (-115)
    Tribe +112
    Arizona +120

2 units each

I totally missed the shadows angle yesterday in playing the over in the Rocks/Phils game. Really screwed up some hitters from what I could tell. Probably more of the same today, with fireballer lefty Morales facing ground baller Kendrick, who should be able to keep the ball in that little yard, and possibly get some double play inning killers. His home numbers are stellar as well. Hard to pick a side (especially given the unjustified -140 for the Phils), but also hard to see both teams going off in this one, so I'm going with both under plays and hoping for similar results to yesterday.

As I recall, NYY never wins game 1 of a post season series. On top of that, they got CC going at home vs Wang, who is far better at Yankee Stadium than on the road (2.75 ERA @ home - 4.91 ERA on the road). NYY owned the Tribe this year, but it's time for revenge. Ignore CC's numbers vs NYY, as he hasn't pitched against them since 2004. Wrong fave IMO.

Flubs vs a really good LHP in Davis, who pitches for the best team (record wise) in the NL....and they're favored? I realize everyone's gonna load up on the Flubs today to avoid going down 2-0, and that's pretty much the only reason they're favored IMO. Well, that and the fact that the Flubs are always over priced. I'll take my chances on the under rated D'backs once again....

i like the arizona play and GO TRIBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Stiff do you see any value in Zona +1.5 -145 ?
      :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
      14-19 -1115

NFL
      4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
      1-1 0

NHL
      3-5 -175

Comment

with you on all the picks hope we do well:thumbs: Good Luck

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by gladgarbage View Post
          Stiff do you see any value in Zona +1.5 -145 ?
          Normally I shy away from the +1.5 on the home team simply because in a tie game after 8 innings, the away team can score all they want in the 9th/extras, plus if it's a 1 run game (away team leading) heading to the 9th, they still hit and can mess it up too.

In either of those cases (assuming the home team is the -1.5 and the game is tied or the home team leads by 1), if you have +1.5 with the away team, the only thing that can burn you is a multi-run walk off HR in the 9th/extras if it's tied, and you cannot lose at all if the game ends in the top of the 9th with a home team victory, since they won't hit in the bottom of the inning.

Far more chances for the home team to blow the +1.5 RL, even though it may have been the right call. For that reason alone, I like +1.5 RL's far better with the away team, and see more value in Arizona +120 to win outright than I do laying -145 for the +1.5 RL.

Comment

LMFAO at Kendrick. Maybe he'd like to throw a pitch LOWER than belt high here at some point? :dunno:

Comment

under not looking good:bang:

Comment

Yep, the COLO CF ****ed that under all up. Cost them 2 runs and counting.....douche bag.

Comment

Oh, and why the hell pitch to Rollins with Slutley on deck? That guy couldn't hit a lefty if the guy walked to home plate and set the ball on a tee :puke:

Comment

Kyle Lohse, lol. There's the guy we all know and love

Boo birds are out in Philly. Hell of a way to support your team

Comment

Well I Dont See These Pitchers Keeping The Game At This Score Just Need Rockies To Win

Comment

BOL tonight Stiff! :beerbang:

Comment

seems like another philly choke.... i didnt see the game, but with rumors of andy leaving and phils on their way out it snot a good time to be a philly fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                            seems like another philly choke.... i didnt see the game, but with rumors of andy leaving and phils on their way out it snot a good time to be a philly fan.
                            Andy Reid leaving??? Where is he going? To the bar or to bail his kids out of prison?

Seriously, I havent heard about that. Whats up?
                            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by Shiner Dunkelweizen View Post
                              Well I Dont See These Pitchers Keeping The Game At This Score Just Need Rockies To Win
                              Yea, that pitching was just horrible today. That COL/PHI series is killing me, lol, with 3 of my 4 playoff losses coming on those 2 teams already.

Tribe rolled NYY big time though

Go D'backs :beerbang:

And I still don't get the booing when your team is only down a few runs midway thru the game. Only in Philly, LOL. I'd seriously hate to play there if i was a pro athlete...

Comment

Working...
                              X