No announcement yet.

One Game MLB Play-In Discussion...Padres vs. Rockies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell of a game so far, both teams are getting some real good work out of their bullpen, who is gonna crack first? hoping its soon because I want to get to bed so I am not dead at work lol
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Scott Hairston 2 run HR!! What a surprise Julio blows it, that guy is a joke
      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Comment

damn...bad beat as i'm betting no one bet on the Padres b/c of their offense. Peavy continues to suck in pressure situations...this one stings a little
          MLB '09 YTD (9-1-0) +11.36 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier View Post
            damn...bad beat as i'm betting no one bet on the Padres b/c of their offense.
            I did....45 runs the last 7 games for the SD bats...check my thread....oh, and FOgg blows... :beerbang:

Comment

wow...simply in disbelief....

Comment

Rockies really are the team of destiny!!!!!!!!! i know if i'm a Philly fan, i'm a little mad right now. Rockies at 15/1 to win the WS? hmmmm....
                MLB '09 YTD (9-1-0) +11.36 Units

Comment

Rockies :beerbang:

Like I said, they would not be denied....despite suck ass Jorge Julio, Josh Fogg, Jake Peavy, or anyone else.

No wonder SD has looked tired, 20 some games in a row in the road. Ouch.

And all star ace Cy Young Peavy did get jacked by a red hot rockies offense.

Who the hell wanted to see the boring ass Padres in the playoffs anyway. Not me. Gimme some 13-12 games between Colorado and Philly

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    Rockies :beerbang:

Like I said, they would not be denied....despite suck ass Jorge Julio, Josh Fogg, Jake Peavy, or anyone else.

No wonder SD has looked tired, 20 some games in a row in the road. Ouch.

And all star ace Cy Young Peavy did get jacked by a red hot rockies offense.

Who the hell wanted to see the boring ass Padres in the playoffs anyway. Not me. Gimme some 13-12 games between Colorado and Philly
                    I got 'Stiflered'. That was a horrible beat which makes me remember the time last year when we got toasted by Carmona twice vs. the Red Sox.

Those umps sucked ass. In the end, I don't feel too bad because Colorado got shafted on the home run, but it still hurts to lose a 2 run lead and have the winning run score on a phantom tag of home plate.
                    Go Boilers!
                    Thru 9/2

14-11 +6.18 units

5* 1-0
                    4* 0-2
                    3* 8-7
                    2* 3-1
                    2H 2-1

Comment

Working...
                    X