September 28th bases with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 28th bases with flmmkrz

Havent updated my record from yesterday as of yet, will do so shortly, but I lost about a unit going 1-2. Parlaying faves this time of the seasons a no no lol.

Cubbies - 135 to win 1 unit

Not many playoff bound teams in the nl are getting it done these days but big Z vs Arroyo and the rag tag reds crew that seems to be missing everybody. I'm sure they'd like to keep the cubbies losing but really they're playing with backups against a good line up, a very good pitcher and a team thats needs to win.

thats it for the 4pst games, when the line ups come out for the later games I'll decide what I'm playing there.

I lied,

Philly/Nats u5, 1st 5 innings +100 x 1 unit

Dont trust either pen thus the 1st 5 innings but both pitchers pitched well against their opponents this season and one team needs a win vs one thats playing spoiler pretty good right now. Has a low scoring feel to it.

Comment

O's/Yanks o 5.5 @ -105 to win 1 unit

Mean nothing game against pitchers who have been hit or miss all year. Yanks should be free swinging with nothing on the line, runs should pile up.

Comment

Last second add

Toronto -152 to win 1 unit

considering I only had 1 play that I was going to hit for this time period I ended up with a pretty decent sized card

Comment

how big a choke are some of these players and teams. it's amazing, i have never seen anything like it. Utley is 0-12 last 3+ games for PHI, MIL commits 5 errors last night with Braun getting 3 himself, Freeking Olly "big game(say that jokingly) Perez hit 3 guys in 1 inning and is getting shelled along with the whole Mets team that forgot how to hit (Beltran 2-13 L3 games includinig tonight. Only team that has been solid and isn't going to back into the playoffs is SDG, IMO. NYM, PHI, MIL.....talk about squeezing it hard....wow....

GL!...
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I find the whole thing hillarious ff, I was listening on the radio and they were talking about a scenario in which all the teams ended up tied which is possible apparently. They'd play a game to decide division winners, then there'd be a 3 team playoff to see who got the wild card all before the actual playoffs begin. All these money players you mentioned are just brutal in the clutch, on the other hand how good have the Rox money players been,,, Holliday, Helton have been flat out monsters. The cubbies haven't been playing well at all but Sorianos been good down the stretch as well.

Comment

FF....

Just curious how can you say Philly is squeaking in they are 7-3 over their last 10, and 11-3 over last 14.... they are hitting the hell out of the ball, JC Romero has been dominating, Phills are getting the clutch hits when they get the chance and lately have been getting timely pitching ....I dont know how can u say they are backing in, besides Colorado and maybe San diego who has been hotter???If they make the playoffs they are going to be a very tough team to beat with their deep lineup and good hitters throughout the roster....everyone knew the nl central was going to be a joke all year anyway....mets, cubs, and brewers are the only ones who have struggled down the stretch....
              To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
              2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Cubbies + 1 unit
                Phils u1st 5 + 1 unit
                O's yanks + 1 unit
                Jays + 1 unit

4-0, + 4 units

Comment

Working...