Thursday MLB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday MLB

4 days left in the season and the races are heating up in the NL!!! big game for my Phightins tonight, hopefully Smoltz has golf on his mind now that they are out of the division races, but here are my plays tonight

Phillies +125, 2 units...Kendrick's been pitching great, Smoltz is tough but I think Phills are gonna put it all on the line tonight
    Devil Rays +110, 1 unit..Yanks in playoffs, time to rest Jeter-Arod for postseason
    Brewers -170, 1 unit....Yovani has been nasty, Brewers need to keep pace...Cassell nothing too impressive
    Rockies -120, 1 unit...how could I fade this team, or even Morales?
    Cards +210, 1 unit...the way the Mets are playing no way would I bet them, Pujols will be in lineup, Mets bullpen awful, too much value to pass on

gl tonight everyone
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

GL..tonite philly...im on a few of them.

Did i ever tell ya i was a mets fan..lol.

Comment

PHILLIES :thumbs: ...really pullin for them to take out the mets
      **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

thanks MML....absolutely awesame scene at Citizens Bank Park last night, the place was JUICED, things are getting interesting man, this Phillies team wants this real bad and you can tell the players are feeling it right now, hopefully we keep things going and dont let the Nats f*** up our season again, on another note

3-2, +1.8 units for night
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
        X