Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hackman
    • Mar 2007

Sunday Projections

For Joe Pa...cold front moving in...ice storm tonight w/ 1-2 inches of the white stuff. Out here in the boon docks of NW Oklahoma it means windy as hell and no hills or buildings to shelter that wind. :beerbang:

based on saturdays numbers..outright dog winner projected and won:thumbs:..totals in projections and games were hit and miss.

ran the games that peaked my interest...takes about 10 minutes a game to run and with a 1 year old, 7 year old, 14 year old, a wife and owning a business hard to hit alot of them. I will tell you weekday totals is what i am hoping to hone in on..too many damn weekend games.

here is what you are looking at.
    to the left is the line...NTL is no total line posted at time of running the game... my score projected..(is my computers spread rounded up or down based on decimals)...

-7.5 louis 78 (11)
    NTL so fl 67

-2.5 dayton 70 (3)
    138.0 umass 66

138.0 Xavier 66
    -2.5 R.I. 71 (5)

137.0 mizzst 65
    -5.0 wichst 71 (7)

based on this..i would take louisville lightly but not over 8. S. Florida has a very strong Strength of Schedule that brought this number from (13 to 11)hence tread lightly...and just cause i follow them, wichita state should cover...

GL Ya'll:sm:
    Last edited by Hackman; 01-09-2011, 01:13 AM.

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Thanks for sending the cold stuff this way....lots to look forward to! :bang:

BOL today Hack! Not sure what I'm doing which was evident last night! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...