X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheBeholdah
    • Mar 2007

Weednesday

28-27: -0.5

Essentially substituin Clemson for Indy St on my card last night didnt work out too well, had a case of the overthinkits last night, but at least cashed the other plays

1 u

Wisconsin-9 vs. nc st

Basically same situation as last night with the clem-mich game. Fading an extremely young team in their first tough road game. Nothing these youngins have done can prepare them for a game in the Kohl Center. Tracey Smith was a big loss and the wolfpack are ranked 319th so far in Defensive Rebounding. That doesnt bode well when facing a fundamentally sound team like the Badgers. Wiscy should dominate the boards. NC St wants to play fast, but at home Wiscy should control the tempo and frustrate the pack. Wiscy was ice cold in Orlando but they shoot alot better at home.
  • TheBeholdah
    • Mar 2007

1 unit

UNLV-9 @ illinois st

Really surprised this line actually went down, UNLV is damn good. i nearly locked it in last night thinking 9.5 would be best id get. Im not crazy about this spot for the Rebels coming off that tourney championship and flying across the country here. But UNLV is signifcantly better than this team, especially this early in the year. The redbirds lost most of their key players from last year and have played nothing but weak teams thus far en route to their 5-1 record. THe one decent team they faced this year beat them, Ark Lil Rock. ( i was on the trojans that game) . I think Rebels win by at least 5 just by showing up at the court, if Kruger can motivate them for this game they really should blow them out.

Comment

• joepa66
      MOD Squad
      • Mar 2007

Let's roll 'em out tonight bro......like the Johnny Rebs line holding at -9! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

• TheBeholdah
        • Mar 2007

just locked in 2 units on Mizzou-6.5 for tomorrow. Surprised line isnt 9.5. I'd be shcoked if this line doesnt go up, if i decide i rather make it a regular 1 unit play i should have a middle attempt by putting unit on oregon at the closing number. Probably just let it ride tho, i dont see how Mizzou doesnt wear them down, they should be hungry coming off that tough loss also, unless they have a hangover fromt hat loss, even then they just ahve too much talent for oregon.

Comment

• TheBeholdah
          • Mar 2007

i dont like the slate tomorrow, putting the thursday play in this thread

2 units

Siberian Tigers- 6.5 @ Lame Ducks

Thought the early line would be the way to go but im now seeing -6 across the board, didnt see that one coming. Mizzou annhilated them last year at home by 37 and should be able to win by at least 1/4 of that score on the road. Coming off that tough game with Gtown is a concern as far as not having fresh legs, but Mizzou is one of the best conditioned teams in the country. I was so impressed watching Mizzou in the gtown game, there is a big talent disparity here. im not buying the reverse line move

Comment

• TheBeholdah
            • Mar 2007

hahahaha i went to bed at halftime, did not expect to wake up to that score. How do you give up 56 points in a half to this Duck team? Had to be the most uninspired defensive effort possible. I was reading thru the 2nd half play by play. If you take out the last second 3 pt attempt to tie the game, Oregon scored at least a point on 16 of their last 18 possessions. A Duke-like offensive explosion from the Ducks? I give Vegas credit for knowing Mizzou would put forth a weak effort, but give them no credit for the way it unfolded. Oregon will not have an offensive half like that again this year against a D1 opponent. Staying away from any game involving Missouri for the forseeable future.

Comment

Working...