• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday

19-21: -4.5

Horrific shooting display by temple lastnight

1 unit each

V Tech -4 (-120) vs. okla st

V Tech should be able to handle this team. big advantage in the backcourt, ok st still trying to find their way without Anderson. was actually gonna put 2 units on them at -3.5 and buy the half so i would only be laying one possession. line jumped a full point on me when i went ot put it in. keeping it to 1 u play

UCLA-2 vs. vcu

VCU gonna be hungry to beat a big name opponent, but i think UCLA is the better team this year. better matchup for the bruins than nova was

1 unit

Notre Dame-3 (-105) vs. cal

If temple could shoot they beat Cal, ND can shoot, once again huge experience advantage. Impressive comeback for the Irish yesterday, Cal may have better athletes but ND is better team.

one thing i gotta say, i caught the last 10 mins of the first half of the wiscy-manhattan game yesterday. was the worst half of ball ive ever seen in my life. Manhattan is as bad as i thought. They cant shoot from the outside, infact they werent even coming close. When i went to put in the vtech b4 i also tried to take t aTM-16 and it jumped 2 freakin points to -18. I still may lay that chalk. Wisconsin couldnt shoot at all, just a pathetic shooting performace. Texas ATM is on a similar level defensively to wiscy, so i would imagine the jaspers struggle to score again, if the aggies can make some open jumpers they win by 25.

Comment

1 unit

Texas ATM-18 (-102) vs. manhattan

Aggies let out frustration for yesterday on the jaspers

Comment

glad i manned up and layed the chalk on ATM, manhattan is brutally bad. bad call on the bruins tho, nice win for VCU.

Ok i take back what i said earlier in the thread, about manhattan wisconsin being worst half of bball i ever saw. Notre Dame is beating Cal at halftime.... 21-5!!!!

5 points in a half! never seen that before. who said the irish cant D up? Amazing the Irish are shooting 28% with only 3 FTs and 0-13 from 3 pt land...., and they have a 16 point lead!! I dont want to get over reactionary, but Temple's not lookin too good at this point.

Also, Purnell really has his work cut out for at depaul . they are getting demolished by a bad CSUN team right now.

Comment

Im trying to envision a scenario in which Texas Tech plays enough defense to beat St Marys but having a hard time picturing that. Their offense is so precise and the shooters so deadly. They can struggle in the frontcourt but tech cant take advantage of them there. I really like that they picked up Rob Jones from san diego. I remember liking his game while he was with that solid Torero team a coupple years ago.

Comment

Good Luck

To you also bro! Gotta hit the bounce back tonight, the last two days have been very average in hoops for me! :sm:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
              To you also bro! Gotta hit the bounce back tonight, the last two days have been very average in hoops for me! :sm:
              Hey, at least u didnt dig urself an early season 8 unit hole!

Comment

1 unit

St Marys vs. Texas Tech: Over 153

Decided to go with the over, I think St Marys will be getting open looks all night, but Tech has the weapons to score on them as well

Comment

last play

1 unit

Weber St+6 vs. arizona st

I think Lillard can keep them in this game as ASU's offense isnt that great at this point. They shot 42% from the line last night. Ty Abbot was held out of the game last night and i wont be around to monitor his status b4 game time. Hopefully he gets held out again.

For tomorrow, i got the line i wanted on Wofford. Its at +7.5, im gonna hold out for an even better number

Comment

Working...
                  X