Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanksgive

17-20 -5.4

Got hammered last night at the bars, hate being hungover on turkey day :bang:

1 unit

BC +7 (-120) vs. texas a+m

line moved off 7 when i put it in so bought half. Not much analysis here, just think the eagles arent as bad as they seem

wanted to take wiscy but with the line up to 21.5 just dont feel like laying that kind of chalk today. They really should demolish manhattan though. Also, just cant back UGA without Thompkins. That guy needs to get back in the damn lineup.

Should be home around 8 tonight in time to decide if i want action on the later games. Some wacky results in these tourneys thus far so im treading a bit lightly for now.

gl boys, enjoy ur turkey :thumbs:

one quick lookahead note while its on my mind even though has nothing to do with todays games...

Wofford's loss to Air Force last night should set up a nice situation for when they travel to Xavier on saturday. Air Force sucks no doubt so a little troubling they werent able to pull it out but that was just a flat out awful spot for Wofford. Coming off that tourney having played 3 games in 4 nights and the big win over g mason, come home to play a crappy air force team with a huge road game at Xavier on deck. Talk about a sandwiche. Wofford has already played in tough road venues this year which will pay off for them when they play xavier. Theyre gonna be hungry to beat a high profile opponent and are at the very least evenly matched with xavier. i like them outright that game.

Comment

1 unit

Temple-4.5 vs cal

10 days to prepare, major experience advantage, better defense, young golden bears first game outside of their own gym.

if i play another game itll be murray state

Comment

1 unit

Murray St+1.5 vs stanford

waited to see if the line would go up before gametime but didnt

Comment

Working...
        X