X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday

Missed a couple yesterday.

Washington -1' 2 Units

I still like the Huskies and I expect Thomas to shoot it better. The length of Kentucky affected their 3 pt shooters and while MSU has length I don't expect them to contest as strongly on the 3 pt attempts. And without the 18-0 run early by UK and a couple of key baskets by Harrelson UW would be playing the nightcap. The only concern is the size of MSU on the offensive glass but I think UW will be well prepared after playing the long UK lineup.

UCLA +180 2 Units

I like the Bruins to cause problems on the defensive end for Nova. I like how their size and athleticism is getting them back to playing the type of ball that Howland prefers. And although Jay Wright is a very good coach, I think Howland is near the top of the game when he has the players to play his style. UCLA is also very big on the frontline. I think that's the difference in this game.

Lasalle +9' 2 Units

I like the Explorers to hang tight in another high scoring game. Missouri suits their style and I think Murray is a difference maker since he is such a tough matchup for Missouri.

UK - 5 2 Units

I was very impressed by their defense against UW and I think Liggins D on Walker will be the difference here. He was able to stay in front of Overton and has the size to give space while also contesting all shots. And I think UConn will go as Walker goes. IMO, UK just has too many guys to throw at him with size and athleticism that WSU and MSU didn't have at the guard position. UK also shoots the 3 much better this season and that should allow them to open up the court against UConn's defense. That will help create driving lanes for the more athletic Wildcats.

glta
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

LaSalle and UK prolly my top two picks so far.......liking the UCLANS as well! GL today Fran! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

This is awesome...I have had a knack for betting on teams that give up runs of 16-2 or worse practically every game. Atleast I don't have to sweat out the L's.:bang::bang:

And I would love it if someone punched Kemba Walker in the face...I can't stand him. Atleast he won't be able to walk around and pound his chest like Tarzan and the Apes when he gets to the NBA.
      MLB
      May
      Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
      Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
      Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
      Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
      Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
      Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

I hear ya...

I am on UK too. Whenever I bet a fav, which is rare, they come out and stink up the place.

I was on Lasalle too...Nice 2nd half collapse.

I wonder what the fav record is so far this year in CBB? I am getting killed betting the dogs so far.

Comment

Working...
        X