X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Wednesday

SYR-350/OSU -900/MSU -3 -170 (+127).............5Units

SYR -350/OSU -900/MSU -250/BYU -400 (+147).........5Units

BRAD -3.........5Units.........Always been one of my favorite and most profitable conferences to bet.......I am hoping that Taylor Brown the suspension machine is back tonight. If not this bet is toast. But with him i think they should cover this number. They really need this game badly. INDST is smallish inside IMO and Brown should get them over the hump against INDST front line. He sat versus WICHST but from all accounts should be back tonight. BRAD has a brutal conference start home/away wise and needs a W here to stop some bleeding.

i don't ever recall it being January and being this out of the loop in CBB. I honestly haven't been paying any attention for the most part. I am debating just abandoning the season unless i can catch fire early.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL French Fry :thumbs:
    Its not an addiction, its a way of life

Comment

on bradley as well, he's listed as probable for the game tonight. also read an article with the guy saying it wasnt a serious infraction and he should only miss the wichita game

gl :thumbs:

Comment

Hang in there FF. GL tonight.:thumbs:
        NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
        O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
        Teasers:
        Rothstein's leans:
        Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
        NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
        O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
        Rothstein's "leans":
        Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

BOUT TIME

Good Luck
          Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            .......I am debating just abandoning the season unless i can catch fire early.........
            Ah it's still early with teams just beginning conference play so don't take your ball and go home just yet! And, GL tonight....:thumbs:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thx everyone!......

i am pissed i didn't play OSU....i had a tip he (Turner) might play tonight and i was wondering why the line was so high....he didn't do a lot but he made all the difference.

strange night...Fredette shoots 2-13 for BYU and they get outshot 47%-36% and win (FT's)....BRAD blows a 20 point 1H lead and miraculously gets it to OT and covers......

JoePa...a couple more nights like tonight and i will be fine...:beerbang:.....had only made 1 play before tonight and i feel lost...lol...i never wager before conference but i usually am paying attention.....probably just stick with the bread and butter conferences for me every year....big10, MVC, MWC and the OVC

3-0 +18.7Units

GL to everyone!
              Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-07-2010, 12:06 AM.
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

N-I-C-E!
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                X