X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday

A little info to start

Old Dominion at Dayton

At first glance I think this is a very good line on this game. The Flyers have been up and down throughout most games so far this season. As Lowery works his way back into form the offensive droughts should be more limited. He was allowed 10 minutes against GM so it should be in the 10-14 range tonight. This will help the consistency improve. Dayton blasted GM in the first half but their intensity lacked in the second half to allow GM into a game, although they never lost the lead. This hiccup should help them continue to focus on playing 40 minutes of defense as that is where everything starts for this team.

I expect the Flyers to control the game with their defense although I don't know if the offense will show the consistency to blow out ODU. ODU has a skilled post player in Lee but the Flyers will combat that with a solid defensive post tandem in 6'10" Huelsman and Searcy. UD is due for a complete performance and Chris Wright typically performs better at home (and is off one of his worst performances) and I expect him to have a huge game tonight. Marcus Johnson has also been invisible this season and if either one provides a big lift this game could get out of hand early if they can score efficiently while also sustaining their defense. I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar first half score to the GM game with the Flyers keeping the working margin in DD for most of the second half.

If the Flyers are consistent on offense I expect a UD 65-70 ODU 55, If their offense suffers I expect a UD 55 ODU 53 type of game. I am leaning toward a 2 Unit under play.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

After a little more research I am committed to the under.

ODU/UD Under 125 2 Units

ODU has played quality D against the best teams on it's schedule while not dominating the glass. I expect more of the same with UD bringing 40 minutes of defense which will be enough to make it ugly.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

GL to ya Franchise! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
      X